• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Boys and Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewmew202

wingullpie: welcome to the club but please double check to make sure you don't double post and avoid one liners of death, doom, and despair.

EHMYGOD I AM SOOOO SORRY!!! I hadn't realized how easy it was to stay away once I started and everybody had posted so much. I mean I went like 3 weeks without posting.

@CG: Obsessed with your job much? I'm kidding glad you are working somewhere were you like it and you have a lot of nice guys that work there.

@Yani: WOw I haven't talked to you in like ages. I am glad things are going well with your gf though and wow you are insane for doing all that. Then again I was almost landed with a triple header if a parade got delayed meaning football game, competition, and parade. It would have meant I didn't have a weekend. But got to spend it with all my friends anyways.

Sorry I can't tell much about my life now too confusing to try to condense it all I might try later lol.

~mewmew~

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
210 pages, yay! ^_^ *updates*

wingullpie Hello, I got your message, yes you may join, but PLEASE read the rules first! Two of our big no-no's (only because mods have gotten after us for them) are that you don't double post and you don't post one liners! Please delete your extra post and elaborate on what you post! ^_^ I have given some tips on the first page on how to avoid them, so just go ahead and read, everything you need to know is there! ^_^ I'm the only person who can add you to the list, and I will! :p Feel free to use any of the banners that are for club members only! ^_^ Sorry for being so strict about the rules, I just wanna make sure our members know them and follow them, but I'm typically pretty nice I think! :p Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here! *adds*

mm202: YAY!!! You're back! ^_^ lol, yeah, it is true to slip away from here very easily! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, I am obsessed with it! :p Yeah, I love the guys who work there, and the one other girl too! :p I think I'm gonna meet my phone guy this Saturday! :p lol, alright, just make sure you stop by again! ^_^ Take care and thanks for your lovely post about one liners! :p

Brando95: Yup, the only way you would be taken off of the list is if you personally requested to be taken off of it! :p Welcome back! ^_^ How r u?

Hey everyone! Welcome to our new member! And welcome back to those of you who haven't been here for a while, good to see all of you! ^_^ Well, not much is going on, I'm only working twice this week, so that leaves a lot of free time! :p Not really, I have a TON of hw!!! I'm actually gonna start on it earlier in the day! :p I'm really stressed out about one of my classes cuz my teacher gave me a bad grade, and I think it's because I disagree with her! She is CRAZY!!! She said that she wanted us to have another recession because she wanted the rich people to wake up and know what the poor are going through! I mean, anyone who wishes the economy to go worse into the recession is CRAZY!!! She's a psychopath!!! Man, but that just completely scared me! She's really crazy, but yeah, I can't speak my mind out in class or she'll give me a bad grade, kinda sux! Well, I'm gonna have a talk with her cuz the paper I wrote was good, I don't see why she gave me a B instead of an A. Grrrrrr, throwing off my GPA!!! Sorry, as if you can't tell, I am a bit of an overachiever! :p And yes, this is one of those ranting days! :p Feel free to use the club for that whenever you need to, mm202 and I have gotten very good at that! :p Alright, take care everyone, happy October! Halloween will be our 4 year anniversary! ^_^ TTYL!

~CG

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
And you want me to read that entire paragraph! Yeah... so... what is the topic? Is there a topic?

Am I allowed to start one? Well... I don't really know what we talk about here so...

mewmew202

B95: You pretty much just talk about your life in general, your interests, whatever. There really isn't a topic its just where the members just talk about whatever, just keeping it appropriate.

CG: haha thanks for the welcome back. Yeah I am gonna post MUCH more often. Especially since I have quite a bit going on to talk about.

Well right now I am really loving band. My section leaders annoying and I now hate the song Jesse's girl thanks to him. Oh well could be worse he is better than last year. Which is a VERY good thing. And I am a lot better at marching. Still not winning any march offs though which is when everybody in band or just my section have to follow commands given by the drum majors and if you mess up you are out. If you win you get some form of reward. Such as NOT having to do 25 push ups. Thats always a good thing. Trust me... *shudder* I had to do over 70 on Monday since we did 3 march offs in sectionals.

Oh yeah you know the guy I ranted about that was a bit of a meany to use G rated language? Well we are getting along better now. Which is amazing and incredible. I can't believe it lol. Reverse psychology and him finding a new target worked ^_^ I am incredibly thrilled about this lmao.

There is more going on but I am going to bed now so I now have a reason to post later.

~mewmew~

theplushinator

Oh my gosh!! Some internet time before i go away in a few days! (read my sig if you havnt already) Im hoping everybody is well. When i go away, to get to where we going we drive for 4-5 hours...thank the lord for my ds with at least 4 hours playing with full battery power XD One thing i used to hate about driving on trips is TRAVEL MEDICINE. we dont have to take it anymore and i think i proved a point to mum a while ago that it maks me throw up instead of the opposite- **immitates self puking all oer back seat**

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Ohh! I get it! This is where you get all of your problems off of your back...

Well... I've gotta leave for school in 10 minutes.
That's all I got...

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yani: lol, yeah, I love my job! ^_^ Yay!!! I'm so glad for u! I wouldn't be complaining about that! :p Hahahaha, alright! ^_^ lol, thanks!!! Yeah, I'm really hoping I'll meet him this week, if he works tmw night, I'm going then! :p Yeah, it's a weird but cute love story! :p Wow, good luck with all ur school work! And cool that ur parents are out of town, lucky u! ^_^

Hey everyone!!! Well, I'm really annoyed by this whole computer is not in my room thing, I'm using my laptop right now, it's so inconvenient and I'm not even allowed to use it, but everyone else is in the office and I can't concentrate and do my hw there, so that proves my point! :p I gotta finish the hw b4 work today, and Heroes is on again, yay! ^_^ Hopefully I'll talk to my phone guy tonight! :p Alright, ttyl!

~CG

Haha that's a good thing! Ooh good luck :D Yeah it's so fun that they're out of town at the moment. I just leave when I want and get back when I want. Got back at 4am last night hahaha.

Haha poor you. Laptop is much better than computer!

EHMYGOD I AM SOOOO SORRY!!! I hadn't realized how easy it was to stay away once I started and everybody had posted so much. I mean I went like 3 weeks without posting.

@Yani: WOw I haven't talked to you in like ages. I am glad things are going well with your gf though and wow you are insane for doing all that. Then again I was almost landed with a triple header if a parade got delayed meaning football game, competition, and parade. It would have meant I didn't have a weekend. But got to spend it with all my friends anyways.

Sorry I can't tell much about my life now too confusing to try to condense it all I might try later lol.

~mewmew~

Don't worry! It's not like Serebii's all of our lives. We all get busy.

LYNNIE!!!!!!! How ARE you?! It's been so long! I'm glad too :D Haha I'm an insane guy ;) Haha triple header. I LOVE my weekends.

It's no problem, you've got time haha.

Welcome back Brando95 and welcome wingullpie

treespyro

Vintage much?
So yeah, busy Busy

So what's up, Nothimg much for me except going out and sleeping till 1pm in the afternoon, then going out again

No Sport for this week, which helps my muscles rest a little and well GF is fine

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Hey! I'm back after finishing my homework.

I'm so lucky that my Integrated Algebra teacher didn't give us homework. Usually she gives us 3 sections of a chapter to do a night. Then we have a test every week!

She is a mad woman...

mewmew202

YANI!!! Yay its awesome talking to you again. I missed everyone here sooo much. Send me a VM sometime if you feel like it. And XP no making what I say into something perverted thats what my bff's are for. And facebook flair. And most people. Okay fine you can get away with it XD.

B95: wow that totally sucks having that much hw in one class. Is it like AP or something? Cause thats just outrageous.

Now for some more of my life. I am over that guy I was forced to say I liked for the most part. I just like him a tiny bit now and am almost completely over him. I told him I didn't like him anymore cause he was nagging me the beginning of the year. So yeah... that's taken care of. As of right now I don't have a major crush. Which is weird. First time since like... 2nd grade XD. I sort of like another guy but nothing huge. And I don't have anybody I hate with a passion right now either. Yeah... 16 is gonna be a VERY different year for me. And this guy that was trying to get me and that other guy I used to like together is now terrified of me. Ya see... he invited me to sit at his table in study hall. I did. Then he spent the ENTIRE time making fun of my handwritting and talking about the time I told that guy I liked him and how I cried after the whole ordeal in front of the entire table at study hall. So I slapped him... SEVERAL times. However, not everybody saw it so like 3 or 4 people want me to hit him again even though I am no longer angry at him now. But he thinks I will give in eventually and keeps avoiding me. So thats not good. And it doesn't help that guy I used to like is sending fake messages from me saying I am in love with him. Anways thats the main drama back with more later.

~mewmew~

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Hey Some news........
My Grandma (great) died,the one that was confied.....here is the reason why guys
She was already good all was paid we just need to wait our car to take her home....but suddenly our maid came rushing by and my grandma suffered an heart attack AGAIN! We came and then they were nurses and doctors i saw the ESG and others thing that she was flat......i was sad......today was the interment i cried so much! ;_; now its over i will show some info.....She was born at sept.13 1909 and died at sept. 26 2008 welll thats all! =p

My Camp was good Like we only slept for 3 hours lol,also we did some exercise for the morning and lots more.......fine then bye~nii

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Hello people!!! How are you all? Cerulean Girl, yhyiannis, Emperor Giratina, how are you going? Sorry for having been out sooo long, because I was focused on school.

CG: Hey, great work Cerlulean Girl. 208 pages is so incredible. Congratulations!!
PikaHeart: Oww! Happy Birthday! I wish you only good things!!

That´s it, tomorrow is my birthday and I´m very anxious for it. Byetcha ^^

Ah, how nice of you to ask! I'm doing fine. I was absent for a long period of time too because I was busy with school also. Oh, and happy belated birthday! :D ... Plus, I got me a new laptop too. It's an Acer Extensa 5220 and it has an Intel Celeron processor.

@ PikaHeart: Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. May your grandmother's soul rest in peace.

Last edited:

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
B95: wow that totally sucks having that much hw in one class. Is it like AP or something? Cause thats just outrageous.

AP! I am in advance classes... but, I'm only in 8th grade! I wish that my teacher could get some common sense. She gives homework like crazy. It is the 5th week of school and we are up to chapter 4 already.

She teaches 7th grade also. I hope they can have fun while it lasts...

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
B95: LOL!!! U don't have to if you don't want to, but if I ever bold anything or make anything with large text in my posts, it's pretty important generally, so pay attention then! :p I haven't had to do that for a while though! ^_^ Yeah, u can start one! ^_^ We don't currently have one. This is how I typically do them:

Place topic here

Respond below

LOL!!! And yes, it is a place where u get problems off ur back, but that's not the only thing we do! :p Basically we just talk about anything, well, anything that's appropriate for the club that is! :p And it sounds like ur teacher is a mad woman, good luck!

mm202: Yay! You're gonna post more, that's great! :p Np, can't wait to hear about everything! ^_^ Glad band is going well! ^_^ Sorry the guy isn't better, but as u said, he could be worse! :p Wow, u must be pretty buff then! I would be dead! X( And I'm glad things r going better with the other guy! ^_^ HAHAHAHA, I TOTALLY know what u mean about not having a major crush! I went through that during my entire first year of college! :p It was SOOOO bizarre! Once I started working @ GameStop though, I haven't had that problem! XP lol, u hit a guy, awesome! :p Sux about what the guy liked is doing though, that's tough! :( 16 is an interesting year, sounds like u have a lot of drama! Good luck! ^_^

tp: Thanks for letting us know u'll be gone, hope u have fun! ^_^ Yes, good for the DS! ^_^ HAHAHA, wow, that sounds very unfun, hope that doesn't happen! ^_^

Yani: Yeah, thanks! ^_^ I'm sure it is fun! :p Every kid's dream! :p Wow, that's late/early!!! lol, well, I prefer my comp! ^_^

ts: That's cool, lucky u can even sleep in that long! :p I have built in alarm clock, the latest I can actually sleep without waking up is around 9 AM! :p After that, sometimes I can go back to sleep, but most of the time, I'm just lying there trying to fall asleep again! :p And glad u can rest and ur gf is doing fine! ^_^

PH: OH MY GOSH!!! I am SOOOOO sorry!!! I honestly don't know what I would do if my grandma died, if u need anything, we're here for u! ^_^ Wow, she was almost 100 years old! It sounds like she lived a good life and had a great-granddaughter who loved her very much! ^_^ I'm sure she was happy for that! ^_^ Glad camp was good! ^_^

EG: Ooooh, congrats on getting a new laptop! Sounds cool! ^_^

Hey everyone!!! Sorry I've been gone for a couple days! :( Well, not much has gone on, I have some grandma news too, my grandma fell yesterday, she broke her arm, and this morning, she had surgery on her arm, her bones were like mush, probably not that bad, but that's what my mom said, and they had to put 2 plates in her arm to hold it together. That's scary. That is why you drink you milk! She was a white slave, so her "parents/owners" never gave her good food, she never got the amount of calcium that she was supposed to, so now she's got really bad osteoporosis. Eeek!!! I hate milk, I just hope I've gotten enough calcium! :p Other than that, not much is going on, I gotta visit a bunch of museums this month for my classes, expensive and boring! :p Oh, I'm gonna meet the phone guy tmw, so I'm very excited about that! :p I gotta get going now and do my own personal accounting now! :p I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see y'all soon! ^_^

~CG

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
@ CG: Yes, it sure does! I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother, though, hope she gets well soon! :) .... Oh, and to keep my calcuim level high, I eat alot of cheese instead of driving milk, LOL.

And as for me, nothing happened much today, I woke up at like 2:00 PM because I slept late... I have to go to school day after tommorow! >.< Aaargh! Bullies, teachers who talk about and redicule students, drunk-on-power authorities, religious extremism afflicted children... Meh! All this is no worse than hell... Yes? Oh, and by the way, I am currently listening to Romolus 3 by Rom Di Prisco. ;)

Last edited:

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
B95: LOL!!! U don't have to if you don't want to, but if I ever bold anything or make anything with large text in my posts, it's pretty important generally, so pay attention then! :p I haven't had to do that for a while though! ^_^ Yeah, u can start one! ^_^ We don't currently have one. This is how I typically do them:
What don't I have to do? I don't get it...

Anyway, I just finished my Algebra Homework... then I did the laundry... and here I am!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yani: Yeah, thanks! ^_^ I'm sure it is fun! :p Every kid's dream! :p Wow, that's late/early!!! lol, well, I prefer my comp! ^_^

Hey everyone!!! Sorry I've been gone for a couple days! :( Well, not much has gone on, I have some grandma news too, my grandma fell yesterday, she broke her arm, and this morning, she had surgery on her arm, her bones were like mush, probably not that bad, but that's what my mom said, and they had to put 2 plates in her arm to hold it together. That's scary. That is why you drink you milk! She was a white slave, so her "parents/owners" never gave her good food, she never got the amount of calcium that she was supposed to, so now she's got really bad osteoporosis. Eeek!!! I hate milk, I just hope I've gotten enough calcium! :p Other than that, not much is going on, I gotta visit a bunch of museums this month for my classes, expensive and boring! :p Oh, I'm gonna meet the phone guy tmw, so I'm very excited about that! :p I gotta get going now and do my own personal accounting now! :p I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see y'all soon! ^_^

~CG

No problem :)
Haha it is! They get back tomorrow night though :( It'll be cool to see them though :D
Haha late/early :p
Blah laptops rock!

Don't worry we still love you haha. Aww I hope she gets better soon! I love milk! It's so tasty :D Ooh good luck with the phone guy!

I'm very sorry to hear that PH! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.