• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The breathing pokedex is here :D

pokemonaces

Poketopia king
Hi, my name is AJ, I was born the exact year pokemon was released, I am so happy that I got into it as soon as I was 5. Now I have played every pokemon game but pokemon green. I can literally tell pokemon by just looking at them. Even though I'm 16, I still get teased at school for playing it, but hey, i love the series.

I have strong pokemon so if you want to battle, then go and ask me. I usually battle with my team on my sig, but I also have some other pokemon. I can also trade for those who need a pokemon, so just PM me if you want anything.

Other than that, I am happy to be a member here.

Fawomp

Floppaloppagus!
Welcome to Serebii! its great to have another experienced member onto the roster =) here you will find all sorts of people who all love pokemon in some way. This comunity is pretty dang helpful and nice so if you need help with anything feel free to ask me or another one of the seribii members =)

pokemonaces

Poketopia king
Thank you. I just have some trouble with EV training since my Liligant's sp is only 112 at lvl 40, is that anything to be concerned about, i mean I have a hard time raising her because I can rarely find trainers who give sp EV values

PokemonTrainerKaden

Welcome to serebii. Always nice to meet another experienced battler.

Lady Legend <3

OMG FREE HUGS!? 8D
Hey, you can't be the breathing pokedex - I already am!

Lol, just kidding! =P

Welcome to the fourm! it's good to see yet another poke-nerd around. ;3

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.