• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Breeding Ground

bboy critical

Breeder =]
BreedingGround.png

Welcome to The Breeding Ground for all your breeding needs.

I can breed for IVs, Natures, DW Abilities, Egg Moves, Gender, and also EV Train Pokemon for you.

I will Trade/Breed on a first come first serve basis, Unless I have
the pokemon you are looking for already in stock.

I am looking for any pokemon I don't have (DWF, Legendaries, Shineys, Events, and Randoms)

I will only Breed and Trade Legit Pokemon.

PM Me or post here for your requests so we can make a deal.

Current Pokemon I Have to Offer

Starters
;001;;004;;007;;025;;152;;155;;158;;252;;255;;258;;387;;390;;393;:495::498::501:

DWF
;037;;060;;077;;123;;133;;147;;198;;207;;220;;280;;300;;309;;447;

Randoms
;058;;086;;108;;113;;116;;120;;129;;132;;204;;239;;240;;298;;300;;315;;331;;403;;440;;448;:531::570::572::580::597::607::615::619::633::636:

In Stock

Starters
;152;(x1) ;258;(x3) ;387;(x3) ;390;(x5) ;393;(x4)

DWF
;037;(x2);060;(x6) ;207;(x3) ;220;(x2) ;309;(x2) ;447;(x1)

DWM
;037;(x1) ;060;(x7);133;(x9) ;207;(x6) ;220;(x6) ;447;(x5)

If there's something you want that I don't have available, please feel free to ask and i will try and get it for you.

Be sure sure to visit often as I will update Daily what I have in stock, and also any new pokemon I have acquired for breeding.

Thanks For Visiting The Breeding Ground and Have a Nice Day =D​

Last edited:

bboy critical

Breeder =]
Shop Is Now Open Feel Free to pm me or Reply here for Your Breeding needs =]

Gz on the shop :)
Just to get some info, do you RNG Flawless/Near Flawless, or generally breed for 2-3 high IV's?

bboy critical

Breeder =]
ty =]
But, no i do not RNG I will only Breed and Trade Legit Pokemon.
Also Yes i can breed for 2-3 Perfect IVs

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
Hey, it's me again. I have always wanted a DW female gligar, so for that I can trade any starter you don't have, DW females of carvhanna, any from dream radar (good ones are ralts, togepi, and riolu) as well as a few legends. If you want I could do some egg moves, but I'm guessing you aren't an egg move person.

Eeveon1316

I'm interested in a DWF Eevee. I can breed from any of my DWFs to make a DWF for you. My DWFs are:
;016; ;057; ;122; ;124; ;202; ;231; ;282; ;302; ;327; ;402; ;425; ;447; ;459; :517: :561: :585: :630:

I've got about 27 Dittos that I can use to breed partners for the DWFs and then breed down any nature and most 31 IVs. (For Special Attack, I can currently only put 31 onto Field Pokémon; I can put the other five 31's onto anything.) I'm willing to whip up anything I can do with two hold items. So, nature and one 31 IV or two 31 IVs.

End result is one of the above DWFs with two breedable options of your choice.

ETA: I also have Pokérus.

Last edited:

Kiraush

Traded Bboy Critical an extra Rotom I had for a DWF Gligar, he was very fast and very punctual, very nice trading experience.

Thank you again Bboy ^_^

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I'm interested in your:

DWF[SPOIL];037; ;207; ;220; ;123; ;309; ;447;[/SPOIL]

EM (To whatever extent you can) [SPOIL]Eevee with Wish, Curse, Tickle, or Covet
Ponyta with Morning Sun or Hypnosis
Horsea with Signal Beam
Audino with Wish or Heal Bell
Happiny with Aromatherapy, Heal Bell, or Metronome
Treecko with Dragon breath
Mudkip with Stomp or Ice Ball
Turtwig with Seed Bomb
Piplup with Icy Wind
Chimchar with Blaze Kick or Fake Out
I understand if you cannot perform most/any of these.[/SPOIL]

As far as offering goes, I have:
DW Ability:
[SPOIL]Taillow with Roost + Mirror Move
Trapinch with Bug Bite
Larvitar
Nidoran (F)
Ralts
Pachirisu with Charge + Bite
Bagon with Hydro Pump + Dragon Pulse
Dratini with Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Water Pulse + Extreme Speed[/SPOIL]

Many random other Pokémon (just ask),
Some Legendaries (excludes events + Hoenn; most others can be provided), and
Other EM Pokémon without DW ability

Drago-99

What kind of deal could we make for a DW Vulpix with a Modest or Timid nature? Also in the market for a Modest or Timid DW Poliwag. IVs where they count would be ideal, but not necessarily required. I don't have a ton to offer, but I hope we can work something out.

I'm looking for a DWF Vulpix and Poliwag (don't care about natures/IVs). What would you take in exchange? I can offer DWF Shroomish and Ralts, as well as other things.

The Master Chief

Hello i would like for a DWF Gligar please <_> oh and i can supply you with a DWF Druddigon for you to trade/breed for future customers if you dont already have it >.>

blisseytank

Hi intrested in your DWF Dratini, Poliwag, Vulpix and Eevee.
I can give you 1 shiny for all four of them? Or what else do you want?

cRAZY_tALK

Hi, I'm interested in a DWF Poliwag, any nature/IVs, I can sort them out later.

I have DWF Nidoran, Smoochum, Meditite and Farfetch'd or a whole bunch of randoms

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
Could I get a dwf skitty I can give you an adamant dwf mankey?

Aldon

Hey! Looking for a DWF Gligar!

Just got really into BW2 and the only pokemon I need for my team is Gliscor w/ Poison heal so I'm looking to trade for a DWF Gligar. What do you want for it? I'm new so I don't really know what to offer. The Gligar doesn't need to have any training nor have the right nature really, I just need a female with the DW ability!

Last edited:

Ayure

Hey im new and since i dont have any good pokemon you would like i wanted to know if you can breed me a squirtle and an eevee please

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Hi there! If you breed me a Skitty, what would you want in exchange for it? :)