• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Breeding Ground

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Is it possible for you to give IV information about the poks you have to offer ?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ty =]
But, no i do not RNG I will only Breed and Trade Legit Pokemon.
Also Yes i can breed for 2-3 Perfect IVs

not sure if you mean't that you only a iv breeder but rng is legal you know its just alot of people hack around here and say they rng which they don't which makes us look bad but anyway thought i clarify, congrats on the new shop though good luck ^_^ i was wondering can you breed a female dw sycther for me i can provide you with a dw that you don't have if you want?

edit: also azulart he does breeding services not just trading XD

Last edited:

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
I'm interested in getting a Murcrow if possible needs to be a female with hidden ability don't care much for ivs and stuff since I'll just breed it myself for that

Xerneas

Hey :),
I need a male (Preferred) or female PKMN from the flying egg group that has 31 in HP, Atk and Speed. I dont care which one it is, but Id prefer a PKMN that also belongs to another egg group.
What do you want in return? Is there anything specific your looking for?

Do you clone, hack or abuse the RNG? Do you use fast egg hatch cheats? Do you use a flawless Ditto for breeding? Do you check the IVs of the eggs with an AR?

Last edited: