• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Breeding Group Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-3 gligar is winning

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Wow! I have missed the end of the last three rounds I think!

I vote for Ninjask because Kakuna is a little...Wierd Lookin.

2-0 Ninjask!!!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
i dont know 2 said:
2-0 ninjask yup kakuna will be squashed

The proper term is squishified(LOL)

btw I forgot to tell you that I PMing you an idea for second round match-ups.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Since Im going away Thursday-sat morning I asked i dont know 2 if he could update while I was gone BUT he is going to be away too so someone else will be updating.

i dont know 2 is thinking about letting his friend ivyon update.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Ninjask. 00ber-fast clawed cicada >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bug-eyed penis.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
(sarcasm) Very difficult to know who will win(/sarcasm) My vote goes for Ninjask

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Shuckle. I am quite partial to both, however.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Pineco.
I like shuckle, I mean I like how bug is the group that has the highest stats (Defense, S.defense, Speed), but Shuckle annoys me. Pineco is creative and interesting shape.

(o_O last match up was fast)

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say
pincon but its is hard to pick shuclk has high Defens, but pincone can us elposin

Arbok of Doom

Shuckle for me, in battle usefuller, and nicer too, Pineco isn't really cool or something, although Forretress is!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
shuckle making it.

4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.