• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Breeding Group Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote Weedle. Even though it's pathetic, I absolutely hate Volbeat and Illumise with a sickening fury, and they rank after Registeel as my least favourite Pokemon....... ever!

3-2 in favor of volbeat(i hate it hate it)

Volteon

Back I guess??
I vote Volbeat, I don´t like him, but I like his counterpart, Illumise, Why? I hope they have the Bug/Electric evolution in the next gen and Illumise has a better S.attack than Volbeat.

I don´t like volbeat like I wrote before, but I hate weedle more.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Weedle, I hate Volbeat (1 hour searching, and didn´t encounter anything!) and I´ve used a Weedle since I started FR until I got to the League

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I vote for Weedle finishing off the round(go underatedness) and here is a new match-up.

emespr328.png

vrs.

emespr015.png

Two evil bugs in my opinion but I think Beedrill far outranks Trapinch in terms of appearence.

So the tally is:

Beedrill:1
Trapinch:0

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Beedrill. I *hate* Trapinch.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
TRAPINCH ftw.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
4-1 beedrill is currently leading.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Beedrill wins!!! new Match-up(this is really unfair)

emespr268.png

vrs.

emespr214.png

I vote for cascoon because it needs some love.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
1-1

vote people!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I vote Cascoon. I love moths.

And this might be a good chance to prevent Heracross from winning the Bug part of the face-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.