• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bridge Bike Gang! (036)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Bridge Bike Gang!

Ash & Co. have to get across to a City over a bridge, however you need a bike to go along it. The only way they can get the bike is if they deliver Medicine to the Pokémon Centers...however there is a Bike Gang that intends to stop them. Can Ash get the medicine there in time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Heracross

Custom User Title
I really love this episode, it came right in the period where the show was at it's best IMO. It was one of the first ones I ever saw, and even though I've seen it dozens of times, it never gets old. This episode had it all, it was exciting, it had good battles, a great plot, excellent music, and some pretty interesting characters, as well as some character development for TR. I love the whole part with the storm and the ending was great. Nurse Joy is standing there all worried when Ash & co and the whole Bike Gang come riding in to deliver the medicine to the sick pokémon- truly great stuff. Not to mention the music playing at that point is some of the best ever.^_^ I could go on for a long time about how I love this episode, but I'll just finish by saying this is one of the all-time best episodes ever.

11/10 :D

M

meggirl63

That part with Psyduck was funny! One of the bikers was laughing so hard he said 'My stomach hurts!'. :D

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, Psyduck was hilarious in this episode.XD I have it on VHS too, but I recorded it myself and the tape is so old the quality is rather bad.:(

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Chopper's bike > you. XD!

That poor Shellder made me sad. I was like 'Awwwwww!'

And then there was Chopper. >3 So I like...died. XD! Because his hair > me. ^_^

I wish I could ride a bike. ; ;

P

Pikachu's Thunder

This is not one of my fav's but I still remrember this one good!

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
LOVETHISEPISODE! It rocks, I love Cloyster and Golem (I still resent Brock neglecting his Geodude) HE SAID HE ALWAYS WANTED A GOLEM!

he kinda have a golem at the gym if you watch the hoso episode where he goes back to his gym.

M

Mistystar89

I thought this episode was funny with Misty going crazy with Psyduck. Brock asked a girl out saying:

Brock-You can call me honey!

XD

This episode was great! :)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
The battle with Psyduck in this episode is great! Even though he loses, you got to love how he keeps trying, and the bike gang keeps cracking up. Not only that, this episode has the first time Misty ear-grabs Brock! Now there's a historic moment.

It's also great how much the bikers still admire Jessie and James. The starry-eyed looks are great. :) The only bad part is the twerps bouncing off Team Rocket's heads to get to the other side.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
"And then there was little Jim who was the only biker who had to use training wheels!"

Yeah I thought that was funny :p

I liked this episode, alot of humorous moments, the battle involving Cloyster and Psyduck was very good, "go for the head Cloyster! C'mon score a knockout!" I hate it when I see those stupid texts on Toonami saying "Misty iz horrible to Pysduck! She should be sued!

The other match between Ash and the leader of gang was also good but the moment where Golem went out of control due to the intense heat of Charmander's flamethrower, which was slightly unrealistic with Rock-type's being strong against to Fire-types. Still one of the better Kanto fillers between gym's 6 and 7.

V

vulpix

this episode was a great one it shows how clueless Psyduck can be.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Man, after watching the dub version dozens of times over the years it was strange when I finally got to see the original. I know all of the dub music in this ep by heart so when there were spaces of silence I was expecting expecting music that wasn't there. ^^;

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
This episdoe was one of my fav kanto episodes. We got to see some of jessie and james past. The battle with Psyduck and Cloyster. Hillarious! Psyduck kept trying each not using it's confusion or disable. I give it a 9/10

B

Blue_Poliwhirl24

I think this episode is nice but I think (as always) that Team Rocket in the flashback is riding some strange bikes is just strange, but I think the bike gang is cool but at first I didn't like them much but at the end of the episode they seems nice after all. I can just say that Team Rocket in the anime (in almost all episodes are just pathetic) and the series would be more intresting with like other TR villians like Butch and Cassidy instead, but the choice of villains is not my job so this is just my thoughts about it (and the fact is that Pokémon is really based for younger aduiences so it can be fun for them to have like say some boring villains like J, J and Meowth).

R

rock_blast

I like this episode but I don't like that Golem was fired up with so weak attacks!

B

boss_voyage

This episode was great especially because it revealed more about Team Rocket's past. That was nice. James makes a reference to it later in "Holy Matrimony" I also liked Misty's battle with Tara and the whole Psyduck thing. It acted so stupid and Tara was just lauging her butt off. Her 'My stomach hurts!' in between laughter was priceless. Man, Misty must've felt humiliated. And Brock keeps changing his opinion on who's the most beautiful girl he loves, as always. Tara even slaps him at the end for it. ^^

Last edited by a moderator: