• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[The Bridge] Discussion

Waldorf

ungrateful
[Approved by RaZoR LeAf]​

Welcome to the OOC discussion for the upcoming The Bridge! Please voice any questions, comments or concerns regarding the RPG here. If you would like me to elaborate on any aspect of the setting or plot for your convenience, don't be afraid to ask and I'll gladly do so.

I'm not making any promises yet regarding when the RPG itself will begin. But, we should finally have all our sign-ups by the end of this weekend, so it shouldn't take much longer.

Aura Wolfe

Just a head's up: I'll be away for 1 week starting on Wednesday, and won't be able to post at all.

So, my question is this: is this one dead, too? Still waiting on the last sign-up or a cancellation on the slot, or starting the topic, or whatever...

Waldorf

ungrateful
It's not dead, but it's run into timing issues. I'm not going to be around from the end of December to... midway through January or so. I'm not sure if I'm gonna have to put it in a hiatus or something during that time. The problem, of course, is that I expected the RPG to begin much sooner; therefore we'd already have had a headstart and putting it down for a bit wouldn't be such an issue. But at this pace...

It's not anyone's fault, but I am honestly disappointed with how the whole reservation system here is apparently supposed to work. I don't think I'll ever allow for reservations in my later RPG's.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on the last sign-up; it hasn't been cancelled. Once that goes down, I'll begin the RPG as soon as possible. In any case, expect some new info about the RPG in general in this thread this weekend.