• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Considering how few posts we have and how many topics we've had, I think we should have several current topics, rather than just a single current topic. It'll give any new members we get a bit more to talk about. Just a thought.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Considering how few posts we have and how many topics we've had, I think we should have several current topics, rather than just a single current topic. It'll give any new members we get a bit more to talk about. Just a thought.

Sounds good. I just added two more:

Light Makuta from the Melding Pocket Dimension have a few different powers to the Makuta we know, such as Telekinesis. What else do you think they may have?

and:

If you were a Toa with your own Toa Suva, what Kanohi masks would you use?

If I can do it without bumping the thread, I'll add two more each Monday Australian time.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Well we don't have to discuss those topics; they're there as guides when the club thread is slow.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
How did you react when you found out Bionicle was being ended?

I was shocked, and laughed it of..(My freind told me) But then I googled it and... felt very depressed...

No. 1 Machop Fan

When I found out it was gonna happen, I exploded (not in public of course)! Immediately, I made a vow to bring it back. I even considered going to Legoland and killing myself if Bionicle didn't come back by the start of 2012!

To this day, I claim the world ended on that day.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I didnt find out it was canceled until i saw hero factory on the shelves, i googled on ma phone..... then FFFFFFUUUUUUU

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I even considered going to Legoland and killing myself if Bionicle didn't come back by the start of 2012!
That's a bit extreme, isn't it?
To this day, I claim the world ended on that day.
That's because it did. Bionicle died, which means Mata Nui died, which means everything died. That's how it works, right?

What did I do...? I was very disappointed, but I don't remember what I did. My memory sucks. :/
If you were a Toa with your own Toa Suva, what Kanohi masks would you use?
So many Kanohi... I think the Kadin would be the most useful, but there are several others I would like to use.

Power464646

The game
What happened 2 the dark hunters?

No. 1 Machop Fan

What happened 2 the dark hunters?

I believe they emigrated to Spherus Magna.

Greg has plans for the Shadowed One, so I'm sure we'll see them again in future story. At this stage his status is unknown: a massive explosion occured in Xia, and every Vortixx within a kio of the blast died. It is believed the Shadowed One caused the blast, but nothing is confirmed, except that he is still alive.

No. 1 Machop Fan

When i found out bionicle died i was sssspeaakless i then discovered HF and i was so mad i meaan HULK mad!!!!!

rofl me too!

IMO Bionicle ended too early. They were planning two more movies but cancelled both of them, like we mean nothing to them.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
WHAT TWO MORE MOVIES?!?!??!?!
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU LEGO xD
i need to calm myself xD

ThisIsPatrick

and yet they IGNORE US LIKE WE'RE ABSOULOUTLY NOTHING!!!!! I MEAN THEY'VE JUST SCRAPED THE BEST LEGO LINE IN THE WORLD!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
And replaced it with something that has a terrible story line. Great sets, but they could have easily used those for Bionicle.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

Time for a new topic:

What did Bionicle mean to you?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
That's a really hard question to answer. Bionicle is... It's much more than just a toy line, that much is clear. But what it is exactly... All I can think of right now is UNITY DUTY DESTINY!

I might be able to think of a more detailed answer later.

Nickname: Emboar is fine, or Embo, Super or many other names from my clan
Favourite Character: Lewa, revamped with the arm-jet packs and jet back, plus his backrider guy thing. . . *snap* matoran! oh and Taho? Tahu? The fire guy who could Lavaboard and then could deflect the things with the spinny shield that was like a saw.
Favourite Toa Element: wind/fire
Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Did not know of these, but i did have a book of fan-mades and there were several in there i would have liked.

I've been with Bionicle for a very long time, albeit i was late to the first session of them when they had no armor and fought the things that rolled.

I am horrid with the names, and every time a piece breaks off of one of my sets It is free and i have built many of my own through utilizing this rule.

I won't be able to post here as much (I have a fanfic, clan, and other things as well as. . .*counts* eight current runthroughs I believe in my many Pokemon games, so i will post as often as i can but i really think its more the joining that counts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.