• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Nickname: Emboar is fine, or Embo, Super or many other names from my clan
Favourite Character: Lewa, revamped with the arm-jet packs and jet back, plus his backrider guy thing. . . *snap* matoran! oh and Taho? Tahu? The fire guy who could Lavaboard and then could deflect the things with the spinny shield that was like a saw.
Favourite Toa Element: wind/fire
Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Did not know of these, but i did have a book of fan-mades and there were several in there i would have liked.

I've been with Bionicle for a very long time, albeit i was late to the first session of them when they had no armor and fought the things that rolled.

I am horrid with the names, and every time a piece breaks off of one of my sets It is free and i have built many of my own through utilizing this rule.

I won't be able to post here as much (I have a fanfic, clan, and other things as well as. . .*counts* eight current runthroughs I believe in my many Pokemon games, so i will post as often as i can but i really think its more the joining that counts.

Thanks for accepting my invite! :D I happily added you to the list!

I knew as soon as I saw your post in that You're Banned thread that you'd be perfect for the group! :p

No. 1 Machop Fan

For me, Bionicle is a way of life. I'm in the process of setting up many communities using my Bionicle sets at home, such as my own Matoran Villages, my own Dark Hunter organisation, my own Order of Mata Nui, my own Brotherhood of Makuta, my own Bohrok Swarm and even my own Skrall legion. Sadly, my room is nearly full, so I can't fully go ahead with this until I move out.

ThisIsPatrick

Ill definitely post pictures in the holidays im currently changing it a little bit with the character placements and wat not =)

No. 1 Machop Fan

I knew I should've posted before you did that! >_<

Sorry charizard88, but I'll have to give you a strike for double-posting, as that comes under the "All SPPf rules apply" rule.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
for me bionicle was the first universe i ever properly got into and my fascination with that universe has never died :D

No. 1 Machop Fan

I hope everyone in my club had a very safe and merry Christmas. To celebrate, I will make the following two topics for this week:

• What did you do on Christmas Day?
    [*]What did you get for Christmas?

I spent most of my Christmas Day visiting my nan in her aged care home. I ate so much lasagne that I got sick! What can I say? I love lasagne.

I didn't get much for Christmas, but I did get both Pikmin games, which I'm really looking forward to playing.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I stayed up all night last night trying to RNG a Krabby and playing Skyrim. I then battled a friend, went to church, and then went to bed. I just barely got up. I need to fix my sleep pattern. :/

I didn't get any Bionicles, or any Legos for that matter, but I wasn't expecting any. I don't have a place to put them if I did get any, so it doesn't matter. I got a Tepig, Snivy, and Azelf plushie, a Yu-Gi-Oh! DVD, and a Doctor Who pin, and chocolate.

Power464646

The game
I hope everyone in my club had a very safe and merry Christmas. To celebrate, I will make the following two topics for this week:

• What did you do on Christmas Day?
    [*]What did you get for Christmas?

I spent most of my Christmas Day visiting my nan in her aged care home. I ate so much lasagne that I got sick! What can I say? I love lasagne.

I didn't get much for Christmas, but I did get both Pikmin games, which I'm really looking forward to playing.
Got Hero Factory. True story.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I wouldn't mind getting any Hero Factory sets. They look really cool. The story sucks, though, especially when compared to Bionicle.

ThisIsPatrick

I spent most of christmas day hanging around my relatives at my house. I barely got anything because i got a Xbox 360+games for it, RC car and a few Tech Decks. Im going down to my nans after New Years so hopefully i can get another Xbox controller so my dad and i can play Black Ops zombies together :)

No. 1 Machop Fan

We don't get much news I can add to the site... :(

Tonight though, if I get time, I'll add a personal update: that I turn 21 today! :D

Sure, you could call me news-desperate, but I feel a staffie's 21st is worth mentioning. :p

No. 1 Machop Fan

I wish this club was more active... I guess it's my fault for becoming slack, though that's not to say I've lost interest in bringing back Bionicle. I've just grown horribly lazy and fickle as of late.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
You're old now, so that's to be expected. I guess Australians experience it later than Americans... Makes sense.

The reason is because Serebii doesn't have enough Bionicle fans. Get banners!
Abagoora (link to his profile in my sig) might be willing to make them.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I was trying to do a banner contest on the deviantArt branch, but got absolutely nowhere. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.