• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsPatrick

I know the feeling. I have a brother with a severe intellectual disability, who chews on rubber pieces. I've already lost 2 Krana and a Kraata to him, and he's gotten to the treads of my Muaka/Kane-ra and Tarakava sets as well. Then I got my own room and he hasn't touched them since! :D

My brothers little friends are the worst. They must think because they dont see me everyday they dont have to listen to me. Ive lost in total 4 sets to them, Toa Tahu and Lewa Nuva to name i few. Ive had to get new ones off ebay.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Time for a major topic:

What Bionicle characters would you like to see as sets?

I'd love to see more Toa sets like Orde and Helryx, as well as the baterra, the Ststers of the Skrall and the MU robot, among SO MANY other characters!

Chuck$$$

Inactive
POISON!!!!!!! Thats the only set i want right now ;o;

No. 1 Machop Fan

I've recently been informed that the Bring Back Bionicle project on CUUSOO has been taken down, because it is considered misusing the system. However, they are apparently all for proposals of individual sets, like the baterra. Feel free to add more such proposals to the site too!

ThisIsPatrick

I see how it is considered misusing the site but the individual proposals sound cool.
What Bionicle characters do you want to see as sets? Like LordVader2719 said "all that havent been made" :p

No. 1 Machop Fan

A group of game developers has gotten together to create a Bionicle-themed Super Smash-style computer game called BIONICLE: Showdown! A demo version of the game is currently in production.

Stay tuned to the official website for more information.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
So many times I've imagined using the Toa in Super Smash Bros. Now it's finally going to happen! =D

Now for a Star Wars Smash Bros game...

No. 1 Machop Fan

They just gave me a link. However, it is to a forum they keep in contact with, so I don't think I can post it here. I'm just about to add it to the site, so look there for it.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I may join that forum later. Being a forum, you cannot post a link to it. However, you are allowed to add the link to your sig.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Nickname: Origami_Zekrom
Favourite Character: Rakshi, Vahki, or Gali Nuva
Favourite Toa Element: Fire or Earth(Or is it something else... I haven't really spent time around Bionicle for a while...)
Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: I don't have any experience with the characters from the books, so I don't know...

This'll be fun! Go Bionicle!

:644:

No. 1 Machop Fan

I just added you! :D

The official website has a list of characters, complete with bios, that haven't been released as sets. BIONICLEStory.com is a place where you can catch up a bit on the story. And BIONICLESector01, though it has recently crashed and is only slowly coming back, is also a reliable source of all Bionicle info.

lilpup7

MewFan
Woah.... I havent posted here in a while! Anyways on with the question...
What bionicle characters do you to see as sets? It's been probly said before but All that aren't sets!

ThisIsPatrick

If Bionicle didnt stop producing toys and movies and stuff what would the characters be and like, what would the story be like , ideas?

No. 1 Machop Fan

If Bionicle didnt stop producing toys and movies and stuff what would the characters be and like, what would the story be like , ideas?

A great idea for a topic! :) I just updated the OP with this topic. I also removed that last strike from your name in thanks.

To answer your question, I'd say the story would've shifted to the lush moon of Bota Magna, where we would see how the natives trapped there would live differently to Bara Magnans. Talking Vorox would exist even then, no doubt. Seeing the fate of the local Skrall would've been interesting, too.

ThisIsPatrick

A great idea for a topic! :) I just updated the OP with this topic. I also removed that last strike from your name in thanks.

To answer your question, I'd say the story would've shifted to the lush moon of Bota Magna, where we would see how the natives trapped there would live differently to Bara Magnans. Talking Vorox would exist even then, no doubt. Seeing the fate of the local Skrall would've been interesting, too.

Thanks, I'd like to see a more in depth look at the Skrall before The Legend Reborn movie took place. Like the tribes, the tribal feuds and what not. Maybe seeing what and how they lived or maybe the terrors they faced.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Empire Of The Skrall takes place before The Legend Reborn, and tells a bit about the Skrall. But you were thinking earlier than that, right?

No. 1 Machop Fan

Oh, did you ever get Bionicle Graphic Novel 8? It shows the time the Skrall migrated to the desert from the frozen north, and it has exclusive pictures of the baterra!

Status
Not open for further replies.