• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Brockster Is In (658)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Doctor Brock!

Ash & Co. are on a boat heading to Twinleaf Town. Ash, Dawn & Brock are all sad that their journey in Sinnoh has come to an end but are cheered up when a trainer and her cute baby Pokémon appear. However, a batch of wild Tentacruel soon start to swarm the boat and poison the Pokémon there. With no nurse on the boat, the Pokémon are all getting in serious condition and it's up to Brock to save them.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The episode begins

-The friends meet the girl with her pokemon
-TR are trying to capture Tentacruel in the sea, the ship got hurt by this
-Pikachu and the girl's pokemon have been hurt badly by the poison
-The Tentacruel return to sea with Brock's help
-Brock gives them to eat berries
-Friends are using Buneary, Piplup, Buizel and Infernape to cure them
-Happiny evolves into Chansey
-The pokemon get healthy
-Brock wants to be a doctor
-Dawn's mother is waiting there

Last edited:

Bubblewrap

Good episode so far.
I found it funny that Brock took Jame's bottle cap and ran away with it and threw it over the boat so the tentacruel would follow. I thought he was doing it out of spite but realised it was to stop the tentacruel.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Yay they played "A meeting and a parting" at the end.

dawn hater

Nice episode. I like Brock-centric episodes and this was one of the best. Happiny evolution was a little bland but still better than evolving while battling TR.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Did Chansey show Happiny's personality, and its strength? Seems to be a nice episode. Also did Brock actually leave the group already?

dawn hater

Did Chansey show Happiny's personality, and its strength? Seems to be a nice episode. Also did Brock actually leave the group already?

Lets answer the questions one by one.
There was a change in Chansey's personality on evolution. She ahs become a normal chansey now.
We didn't got to see its strength.
Brock hasn't left the group. He will leave in the next episode.
And yes the episode was nice.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Did Brock leave? If not I guess he WILL return in Best Wishes sadly...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't really like it. I'm all for Brock-centered episodes and events and all that, but this was like an insult. Why now of all times? Why give him the inspiration to be a doctor right when the DP saga is about to end? It seemed like terrible timing, like the writers had nothing better to do with his character so they gave him a new dream all of a sudden. Happiny evolved and proved itself useful once more, but I don't think it will ever appear again so what's the point? Brock finally gets character development, right at the end of the saga. It's too bad, not the best episode, 4/10

Sayho1234

The writers were planning on making Brock a doctor all along ever since early DP when they gave him Happiny. Well played writers, well played ;).

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Really nice episode in my opinion, lots of development, fun, evolution, many pokemons from the team appeared and Brock goal is starting to form.

Chansey evolved to heal Pichu, Softboiled him and he was cured.

V Faction

www.faction.com
I didn't catch the whole thing, only parts, so I probably missed all the good bits, but this one felt rather Hum-Drum to me. From what I could tell, the animation was so-so, the plot was basic, and the action really was non-existent.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I didn't watch it but I'm guessing it was a terrible episode.... the writers should really have made the Sinnoh return at the beginning with Ash going back to Pallet at the end. Leaving space for a reunion with Tracey, Gary, Misty, Oak, Delia and Max (you know it makes sense) and then finally some battle with Gary before he buggers off to Isshu. This episode was a filler. Like we needed any more of those this series. Brock should go to Pallet with Ash and join the party then leave. I reckon this episode will be called "doc brock.... oshit wait".

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I didn't watch it but I'm guessing it was a terrible episode.... the writers should really have made the Sinnoh return at the beginning with Ash going back to Pallet at the end. Leaving space for a reunion with Tracey, Gary, Misty, Oak, Delia and Max (you know it makes sense) and then finally some battle with Gary before he buggers off to Isshu. This episode was a filler. Like we needed any more of those this series. Brock should go to Pallet with Ash and join the party then leave. I reckon this episode will be called "doc brock.... oshit wait".

Chimecho3000

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Wow. I had pictured this ever since Brock got that Happiny in January 2007(i think), 3 and a half years back. It is a perfect ending. Now i'm guessing he'll get to help out Nurse Joys with his Chansey....Brock's dream!

I hope he's a travelling doctor though, switching from Pokemon Center time to time. Specially when a Pokemon Center needs help. Thats how Ash and co. could meet up with Brock in Isshu and stay for some episodes. Thats how the cameo can work out.

gliscor&yanmega

Happiny evolve, like I predicted. Ended up saving the day.

I'm not surprised that Ash for some reason has his Sinnoh team with him(Although we didn't see them all but we see Infernape in this episode and Staraptor in the next). I wonder if we'll know what happens to Gliscor if it goes back to McCann or to Oak's lab.

I don't know what was said at all(Although I didn't watch the video(But even still I wont understand a single word)), but I guess Brock decided to be a Doctor here.

It was a good episode, I'll probably like it more once it's dubbed.

Nielsspeler

I didn't really liked it, it was too straight forward. The old tentacruel on a boat attack, happiny evolving (and in a strange way) and a waving ending to atleast one of the parents. Just like all other years.

But a little bit off-topic: I've seen the preview of the next episode. And I'm gonna cry probably really much.