• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Brockster Is In (658)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Happiny evolve, like I predicted. Ended up saving the day.

I'm not surprised that Ash for some reason has his Sinnoh team with him(Although we didn't see them all but we see Infernape in this episode and Staraptor in the next). I wonder if we'll know what happens to Gliscor if it goes back to McCann or to Oak's lab.

I don't know what was said at all(Although I didn't watch the video(But even still I wont understand a single word)), but I guess Brock decided to be a Doctor here.

It was a good episode, I'll probably like it more once it's dubbed.

Yes they completelly ignored that stuff till now, i hope it gets answered in next episode or on BW 1 and we see Gliscor with all the other pokemons at Oak.

BlueDragonfangirl

I didn't watch it but I'm guessing it was a terrible episode.... the writers should really have made the Sinnoh return at the beginning with Ash going back to Pallet at the end. Leaving space for a reunion with Tracey, Gary, Misty, Oak, Delia and Max (you know it makes sense) and then finally some battle with Gary before he buggers off to Isshu. This episode was a filler. Like we needed any more of those this series. Brock should go to Pallet with Ash and join the party then leave. I reckon this episode will be called "doc brock.... oshit wait".

LOL Your upset that they didn't have a reunion? Wow. I'm glad they didn't, if Brock's leaving he should get the episode around him. It was a good episode, Brock is getting the send off he deserves.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
This was pretty good episode. The middle was a little dull, but the bottle cap subplot at the beginning was amusing, and the ending with Happiny finally evolving and then seeing the gang about to reach Twinleaf Town with Johanna there to greet them was nice to see.

Overall, it's a pretty enjoyable episode and Brock is finally starting to get his closure.

Little side note: I liked near the start of the episode when James sees the bottle cap, and Jessie says "Is it Gold, Silver, Platinum!?" and Meowth adds "Or Diamond or Pearl?!" Cool little reference to all the 4th Generation games now that we're at its end.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I liked it. Iwas hoping Happiny would evolve twice into Blissey.

uber gon

Accept Change
So now frikkin' TENTACRUEL have developed a sense of ownership over something. We're screwed.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
It was a nice episode. It had both fun as well as serious topics and they finnally gave Brock a goal that actually seems fitting. While they kind of lost the breeding thing (even if they have mentioned it a few times) they have found a better goal. As a breeder he mostly made berries and never followed up on the bigger picture of a Pokémon- breeder. Had they done that I would have been fine with the breeding thing but as the times has gone by Brock becoming a Pokémon doctor seems more real. He has always been the one who takes care of Pokémon as a professional.

I wonder if they decided that he should become a breeder when they gave him Happiny, or that they thought that it would be great for him, now when he owned a Happiny, that he could become a doctor. I mean, they gave him a baby- Pokémon once before but Happiny and its evo is cloesly linked to the doctor/nurse job.

However, while I felt that the ep in itself was good I can´t help feeling that it was just part 1 of 2, and we know that the next ep will be the real ending. They rarly do eps that so closely follows up in the next ep (I am not couting the Gym/Contest eps or the bigger arcs) AND THEN the story ends. The most short arcs has taken a few good eps, now we will see first this ep and then the next one, and after that...it is all over.

Based on that I won´t rate this ep, because it really is a sort of part 1 of 2, and the two last DP eps should be rated together.

raz1337

Miju Miju!
Little side note: I liked near the start of the episode when James sees the bottle cap, and Jessie says "Is it Gold, Silver, Platinum!?" and Meowth adds "Or Diamond or Pearl?!" Cool little reference to all the 4th Generation games now that we're at its end.

Wow. They really said that? That's friggin awesome. I hope they keep that in the dub.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Well it's about time happiny evolved. Anyways this episode was cute and sweet.

TrainerOfLegend

Anyone got what Nurse Joy and Dawn said to Brock once he said "Pokémon Doctor?" after it was all over? It was a really interesting episode, but I just feel like I could enjoy it more by understanding that bit.

TrainerOfLegend

Nice. LIke others said, 'Meeting and a Parting'.........great tune.

Yep, but I havent a clue what he did with it.

Pichu didn't like the raw berry, so Brock used the Lava Cookie and smashed it, along with the berry and he mixed it together.

so basically the tentacruel were ticked off thanks to Team Rocket searching for treasure underwater? Well, basically it's James fault due to thrashing his way into the tentacruel and suddenly ambush them.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I liked seeing all the baby pokemon and Brock did a great job of taking care of them after they were poisoned by the Tentacruel.

I'm also happy that Happiny evolved into Chansey.

This was a very nice episode.

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Oh so that green mush mix was a cocktail of that cookie and berry? Sounds decent :D cheers.

He mixed the cookie and berries together in a blender to make a pink smoothie which was in the bottle he gave Pichu. I have absolutely no idea what that green mush was.

HoennMaster

I didn't really like it. I'm all for Brock-centered episodes and events and all that, but this was like an insult. Why now of all times? Why give him the inspiration to be a doctor right when the DP saga is about to end? It seemed like terrible timing, like the writers had nothing better to do with his character so they gave him a new dream all of a sudden. Happiny evolved and proved itself useful once more, but I don't think it will ever appear again so what's the point? Brock finally gets character development, right at the end of the saga. It's too bad, not the best episode, 4/10

Why now? Obviously because DP is ending. It wasn't all of a sudden at all. It's the end of the saga, it's time to send characters off, and 90% fandom predicted this long ago.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Although this ep wasn't as good as it could have been, (let's be honest, this would have been a painfully bad filler if we didn't know Brock was leaving), but it served its purpose.

I wish Brock got more screentime.

magicallypuzzled

Although this ep wasn't as good as it could have been, (let's be honest, this would have been a painfully bad filler if we didn't know Brock was leaving), but it served its purpose.

I wish Brock got more screentime.

nah it would of been a very interesting filler if brock wasn't leaving with him leaving it was just that much better.

sigh i'll miss brock so much