• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Burning Courage League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Just had a Gym battle with Dov, 6-3 (epic battle xD woot!)
ended in time-out as he had to go. sOooo, see ya in a day~ ^-^

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
i wanted the 100th post ;~;

Blaaz

Banned
Confirmed opponets
gg bgp 0-1 damn switch

BGP_

beat royal 1-0, gg
Edit:beat blue 3-0, pretty much had the right team to beat him though, but it's my standard team so didnt feel too comfortable changing teams...
5 down

Last edited:

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
alright gimme a bit to update

hemicuda

i claim sigilyph!
User name:hemicuda
XAT chat hemicuda shadow
PO name: XFC shadow CC

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
This may have caused a tiny bit of confusion, but i forgot to announce DragonUser was replacing Beshort's gym.

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap
Username: Yamborski

PO name: Huts of Cheese/Dr. Jan Itor
Xat Name: Get Back Jojo/da sax king

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
Welcome to the league!

SuicuneMaster11

go big or go cune
beat myles 4-0 in a rematch, gg
4-1

also over the previous 6 days beat bermuda twice like a score of 5-0 and 4-0, then yesterday he beat me 0-1 i could've played better but all my physical poke were dead so i couldnt do anything to his chansey pretty epic

6-2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.