• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Burning Giant Chasm

What should I introduce first?

• Slideshow Gifs

Votes: 3 60.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

aurasageluke

AuraSage
6wSRt.png

Requests
---
---
---
(None)

The Giant Chasm is now OPEN!

Rules:
Follow all Serebii rules.
Do not request when the Request list is full.
Do not disrespect the Chasm.
Use the art made for you, not that I actually care, however. More of a respect rule.
Break rules: Earn a strike. Strike system: 1, warning, 2, one day ban, 3, 1 week ban, 4, forever ban. Strikes wash off when I feel that you've earned the strike to wash off. Some may be... Frozen, however.

I am hiring one person.

The Art of the Chasm

Versus Userbars
R6yfO.png
sHuvs.png
W3wR6.png

Ice is hot, and so are these!
Picture: (Post your picture here. Only one)
Color: (What's the main color of the banner?)
Text: (Only one word or two, being a name.)

(You are allowed to request ONE of these only).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Japanese Flag Banners
duttz.png

rLquA.png

HMcJo.png

We're burning with these Japanese Flag Banners!
Picture (Post the url of your picture here. One only)
Text: (Insert text here. Keep it small)

(You are allowed to request TWO of these)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Smash Bros. Icon
UfrN8.png

(One icon is one Picture)

Smashin' for a Smash Icon!
Picture: (Try to make it as small as possible, but if not possible, I'll see if I can resize it. You can choose a maximum of 3.)
One Picture: (You want all of them in one picture, or in three different pictures?)

(You are allowed to request THREE of these.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News:
I will be adding more requestable art features to the shop once March comes around. I'll be adding Avatars and American Flag Banners.

Last edited: