• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Butch & Cassidy Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krys

SPPF's spammer
If you're a fan of Butch & Cassidy, the best TR grunts ever, join the culb! It's approved and ready for you to join! Please do! I don't want this baby to die!!!!!

1. obey all SPPF rules of course

2. discuss ONLY Butch & Cassidy please

3. no bashing them (duh!) or other members

4. listen to others' ideas

5. if you have shippings for B & C, mention it

6. supply any good fanart or doujinshi

7. Have fun! That's the purpose of this club!

*Member List*
Krys-president
Naruto Uzumaki-vice president
Jaster
Crystal Clair
Nyami
Iron Justice

Last edited:

Krys

SPPF's spammer
Um, well, I asked another member Kumori if she could because I was away in California when I started this club. *looks at watch* I'll send her a reminder PM though. Alright, first topic:
Why do you like Butch and Cassidy?
I like them because they're higher-ranking team members, give Jessie and James competition, have better Pokemon, and Butch's English dub voice is so retarded I laff whenever I hear it.

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
I like Butch and Cassidy Because they are better Villians then Jessie And James,I like how Butch gets mad when they pronounce his name Botch,And I like how there song is the oposite of Jessie and James!

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey my friend made this banner for the club.
cassbutch.png

It was made by Lil_Skitty.What do you think of it?Oh if you put it in your signarture please give the credit to her!

Last edited:

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Ok i was told this is one of the best clubs here, you can thank FireTyranitar, he ask me to join so here i am, can i join this club. ok the reason i like these team rocket members, well they are smarter then jessie and james, plus they know how to do their job.

Crystal Clair

May I join this club? Butch and Cassidy are my favorite Team Rocket members ever. And Cassidy was my favorite character almost as long as Misty was. Even though I dont fall over her that often anymore, I still place her with Clair right on the top of my favorite characters list because she earned it.
Cassidy is a very pretty girl and I find I can idolize her as I can idolize Clair and Misty. She has beautiful blond hair and has a similar appearance to my mother, therefor reminding me of my mother. She's very confident and admirable. And she starred in my series of fanfics "Married With Pokemon", a NeoShippy series involving both Cassidy's and Butch's families.

I wrote Cassidy as one of five siblings parented by a happily married couple who lived in a quiet, country-like neighborhood. Her family would be more of the middle-upper class type, with a nice, well-kept house and large land.

I wrote Butch as one of three siblings. The parents split up but still loved each other (long story) and because of the split, that's how Butch met Cassidy. Butch grew up at his father's house in California on a farm. His father was a Team Rocket scientist and grew plants for research (another long story).

I then spun both storylines together and formed a series.

Krys

SPPF's spammer
Okay, Jaster and Crystal Clair are in! BTW, Crystal Clair, Cassidy's one of my favorite female characters of Pokemon, up there with Sabrina, Winona, Casey, and May. And thank Lil_Skitty for the awesome banner!

Time for the second topic! What is your favorite Pokemon they have had in their teams?
I like Butch's Hitmontop but it's sad to see a cute Pokemon become enraged with Dr. Nanba's evil headbands. Cassidy's Pokemon were good too, and it was also sad to see her Houndour get enraged. Their Raticate was okay but I can hadly remember that episode with it. Most TR grunts have them anyway.

Nyami

Can I join?

I don't like Butch much mostly because of his dub voice.

Cassidy, however, I've liked ever since I saw the duo for the first time in Pikachu Revolts. Why I like her enough to say she's one of my favorite characters in the anime is a question that is yet to be answered. I can't put my finger on it.

My favorite episodes that have B&C in them are Pikachu Revolts, A Parent Trapped, and all the Chronicles.

My favorite pokemon that they have are their Hoenn pokemon, Mightyena and Sableye.

Last edited:

Krys

SPPF's spammer
Sure, you're in! I really wanted to see some more Chronicles episodes ( I only saw 2) but when I was in vacation in CA the TV system showed it in Eastern Time.

And FireTyranitar you can be co-owner since Lati@s can't with school starting. New Topic!
Do you support any shippings with Butch & Cassidy?
Maybe you haven't noticed, but when it comes to romance I have the detecting abilities of a bloodhound ;). I noticed in A Parent Trapped and its three-episode arc that Cassidy was obviously bossier that Butch and kind of the leader, while Butch was more laid back. Unless they're brother and sister(which is possible due to their similar hairstyles) the ship is possible.

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey Krys Its me FireTyranitar I didn't expect to get my name changed so quick so I just wanted to tell you ok.Oh and thanks for letting me be Co-Owner.I really don't support a shipping with Butch & Cassidy, but I think they would make a good couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.