• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BW2 In-Game Tier thread!

Lapras!

Banned
New to this whole idea, so I can't say I'm savvy on what in-game tiers are/ what purpose they serve but

what purpose does this serve?

It's just that ingame you can pave through the e4 with any pokemon as long they're a high enough level...

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
New to this whole idea, so I can't say I'm savvy on what in-game tiers are/ what purpose they serve but

what purpose does this serve?

It's just that ingame you can pave through the e4 with any pokemon as long they're a high enough level...

The purpose is for advice on the most efficient (not to be confused with quickest) play through.
Its a rating from top (highest) to bottom (lowest). It depends on many factors such as usable moves, when obtained in-game, usefulness on the gyms/trainers/e4.

for example: Hydreigon would be in a low tier. Its a great pokemon but not useful for in-game as you catch deino too late.

hope this vaguely cleared it up haha

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@ the person a few posts up who posted some tiers; we're not tiering yet.

I asked Wulava to edit the BW2 FAQ in BW2 Disc. with a list of Pre-E4 TMs and HMs, and they did, so check that thread for the list of Pre-E4 TMs. As for the Pokemon list of when they occur thing, the one Dragonite posted is good although it's incomplete and it's sort of copy & pasted from Smogon's thread soooooo...