• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The C-Team Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToTo said:
here is the last one
elmentalgrass1vf.png

now.. i don't know if we forgot somebody or not, but i said i'll make the ones i like or want to make
i am doing the blastoise re element and i can't promise anything else because i am really busy. so stop saying we forgot you, we will make requests when we can

Once again, im amzed thanx soo much. Can u try these now?
dimetrodon.jpg

Thanx in advance.:172bros:

K

Kasai Koran Ryuu

can i have a fusion of swellow and jolteon and then can i have another swellow jolteon mix except the second one re-elemented into a water type
for both swellow is the base

castiboy

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
ultimatepokemonchamp said:
Reminder for electabuzz and casti on page 16. (2 revamps, 1 for each of you)
would you mind reading my last post? huh? oh, it says i left the shop :0

buzz and aa did aswell, so you have KM and ToTo left, the first post should be updated, but it was made by buzz so iono.

Nevermore

mostly lurking
actually, casti, i said i couldn't do any for a while either, too much coursework to do. maybe we should close the shop temporaily?

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
A little bit to late.

To all those who's requests have not been done, we're sorry. The shop is being closed. So long everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.