• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The C-Team Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a week in kanto

Cool new outfit
a week in kanto said:
could anybody make me this and this into a sprite

could you send it to PM

if so I will give credit

I think I was forgoten

ToTo said:
here is the second one
elmentalfire6dy.png

HOLY crap! its freikin exellent! Thanks:172bros:

a week in kanto said:
I think I was forgoten
You didn't ask a certain person for it, so it might have been overlooked while they took on tasks specifically requested to them. Plus, this is one of the busiest shops around. They might overlook things from time to time. But you just have to be patient and check up every now and again. Don't automatically assume they forgot you, they're just trying to keep up with the big demand.

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
ToTo said:
made the dragon type kyogre, oh and a shiny version too :)
dragonkyogre1ia.png
dragonkyogreshiny3uf.png

and don't worry Typhlojoe, i didn't forget you, yours is just more complicated but i'll do it
OMG! Those sprites are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermore

mostly lurking
those pictures are cool, avenger, what are they? yeah, i'll do it.

May i please have WBG of these?

blehblee.png

And

Umbremew.png

Thanks in advance, C-team

P

Pkmnty

can someone make a re-element? a dragon pichu that has a purple tail?
if you cant do the tail, dont mind that.

thanks in advance.

AngelofCruxis

Subaku no Gaara
I don't want to sound liek i'm really rushing you guys or anything cause im not. I just was asking if someone could acknowledge my request. I don't mind who does it and take your time on it. I just wanted someone to tell me they were going to do it. It's on page 14.

S

Shikamaru Nara

sry but what about mine ? You tell them "I make it , I make it" ^^ .

P

Politoed

Toto- A kind of Wargreymon Fakemon, please ^^

Nevermore-A Mix of Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop.
The ultimate Hitmon ^^

Nevermore

mostly lurking
ok, i'll accept the hitmon thing, but i can't do any more after that for a while, i've got a lot of coursework due and exams soon. i'll finish all the ones on my list,t hough.

~Jirachi Lover~

Jirachi Lover
Hey can i get a whit be gone of this:
untitled5br.png

ToTo

Cascade Trainer
here is the last one
elmentalgrass1vf.png

now.. i don't know if we forgot somebody or not, but i said i'll make the ones i like or want to make
i am doing the blastoise re element and i can't promise anything else because i am really busy. so stop saying we forgot you, we will make requests when we can

Nevermore

mostly lurking
done the sableye shedinja thing: turned out an awesome fusion. i've redone most of sableye to be shedinja, see the eyes and the hadns anf feet and the body?
extremefusion.png

Last edited:

castiboy

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
as you may have noticed i haven't made any of my request for ages... i'm busy, lazy, and tired... i'll quit the shop, i already am working in 2 spriting projects so i have no time sorry.

Nevermore

mostly lurking
done the meganium base one, couldn't do the sceptile base, sorry, it's way harder than i thought.
fusiongrassthings.png

Status
Not open for further replies.