1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Cabin (01)

Discussion in 'Non Movie Pikachu/Pichu Shorts' started by Serebii, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

The Cabin!

When Ash, Brock and Misty go into Prof. Oak's lodge for the Christmas Break, they leave the Pokémon in charge of the cabin. Things start going wrong when the Pokémon have their fun. It's up to them to save the Christmas spirit in the house!

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Manyula

Manyula Guest

this was a funny epsoidie

3. I just loved the part with psyduck and the cider bottle when the cork smacked pikachu across the head!

4. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

It looks like a good ep. But i can't see it untill i find a place wear i can get it. The only thing that would make it beter is if May was in it.

5. Never seen it

6. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

I watched the ep a few times and I kinda liked it.

7. Mightymole

Mightymole Beginning Trainer

Wish I could see this..

8. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

Maybe you can make up by seeing some screenshots of it.

9. larxanne

larxanne Ub3r Trainer

never seen it. i might google it l8er

10. Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Haunter Hunter Sohrab Johto Champion

Meh, I thought this short was pretty boring. A lot of silent quiet scenes. Doesn't matter though, it only cost me $2 for the video. The opening was trash and what surprised me was that they had the japanese opening at the end of the video.

11. Cartoonami

Cartoonami To know the unkown

Remember the shot of the champaign cork falling towards Pikachu? It looked like the landing pod from Apollo 13(I don't know what they're called). Notice too how all of the Japanese score is kept in. The JP opening was a version of 'Natsuyasumi Fan Club'. I found my copy of 'Pikachu's Winter Vacation' at Wal-Mart circa '99. So you should look for it on ebay.

12. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

I've never heard of it :O

-Judai

13. Mightymole

Mightymole Beginning Trainer

Hehe, I've actually seen it now.
    Believe it or not, I saw the video somewhere when I went on holiday.
    ^_^

14. Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16 Well-Known Member

I thought it was cute.

15. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

i love chrismast in pokemon!i just love chrismast and combined with pokemon..

makes a :10/10m perfect episode!!!

16. HikariTajiri

HikariTajiri Back! =D

Awesome 8/10! The bit with the music box... where have I heard that before? Diddly-dum-dum-dum diddly-dum-dum-dum diddly-dum-dum-dee-dee-dee... ROUTE 1 CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I love remixed Kanto/Johto music!

17. futuramagirl

futuramagirl Banned

I loved this episode! 9/10. It was pretty funny. I was going to buy the video for it, but when I took it to the counter, they said it had faulty recording or something :(

18. HikariTajiri

HikariTajiri Back! =D

I got my tape at a car boot sale. You could try Ebay or something...

19. Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon lover Shiny pokemon hunter

Yes a good episode, but isn't that episode a little to old now.
    I mean old pokemon, Misty is there and the old looks.
    Should't they have DP-based spesicals now?

20. HikariTajiri

HikariTajiri Back! =D

Don't knowe whether DP christmas will ever come. If it does it'll be in Kissaki City, and with Snover and Abomasnow christmas tree. lol