• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Mr.Billehh

No you don't have to have the app on Xbox just linked to your Xbox account. Then render,that's it.

Mister_SGG

If you any of you decide to try out the MG36 might I suggest using the grip and suppressor if you can get used the iron sights.

They're like my favourite iron sights in the game, shouldn't be a problem.

Do you honestly believe they haven't thought about how to counteract this yet?

Exactly, 3arc will probably make it so you have to be on the move a certain amount of time for it to work.

*IZ*

You should've just left it at 0.69. I'm trying to get my ratio to 1.69+, atm I'm at 1.63 and I barely prestiged (5th)

Mr.Billehh

I have a .70 ratio mixed with Tdm, t def, domination, and demolition. When I play every game mode I try to be a team player by taking out helicopters. My kd ratio has been worse it was at .58 after I got all the riot shield challenges done I went like 1-10 every game with the riot shield. I got my challenges done so I got the soap emblem :) .( ^ this tells me I suck badly with the riot shield.

Mister_SGG

That's why it was updating when i was looking for my friends callsigns, levels, and quickly editing my custom classes.

When are they going to add Juggernaut, Team Juggernaut and GunGame to Community Playlist?

They are adding Gun Game, did you even read it?

As for Juggernaut, I never played them so I could care less.

Mister_SGG

I actually like the All Or Nothing better than Gun Game.

Any one else noticing these gametypes have bad spawns? I mean, worse than all the other game modes. I spawned out of someone's *** 4 times in one game, on BAKAARA.

*IZ*

I already got bored of the modes. I got pissed at how the Javelin isn't the last gun in gun game. >:/

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
One in the Chamber in MW3 = im still horrible at it

The Rest of the Modes in Gunplay are fun though. I was always hoping they'd add Gun game into non-private lobbys, so i got my wish.

Mr.Billehh

I like how when you start for all or nothing the class is named box of demons haha.

Who has elite premium? Is it worth buying?

Mister_SGG

Meh, the new gamemodes are ok. Like I said, the spawns are absolutely atrocious so I think I'll stick to Sabotage and Ground War. Also, I've tried to get into a One in the Chamber game, but I just can't do it. It's always Gun Game or AoN.

Oh, btw I got a 15 man spray in Infected yesterday. I'll upload it to my YouTube so you can see it.

Who has elite premium? Is it worth buying?

At this point it is a waste of $50. So far all the maps released have received poor reception with players (barring Overwatch) so unless some good maps are released, I wouldn't do it.

Last edited: