• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

DocGoblin

Don't hack, that's THE most pathetic thing you could do next to boosting and glitching.

Genos

TTYD
I was going through ffa games lately. Then I approached a lot of people who had the title "transfer". I was so eager to get it, so I tried to knife someone who had it. I succeeded; man that was like one-time offer!

For those who don't know what to do, it's easy. Just knife the person who has the title.

Mr.Billehh

Yeah I got that title today. I prestiged yesterday and i still have my prestige token what should I get with it.(6th currently)

Shadow XD001

Yeah I got that title today. I prestiged yesterday and i still have my prestige token what should I get with it.(6th currently)

Extra class, if you haven't already done so.

Also zombies last night was great.

How did you guys do?

Oh, and I'm close to getting 2nd Prestige (I've been playing MW3 a lot recently, but before that, I didn't play that much) so I'll get a 6th class when I prestige. Still need to finish level 80.

Mr.Billehh

I had already got me an extra class. I got the hardened pack. Played BO today pretty good less BS than mw3 and more enjoyable.

Jerre

Gogoat!
I started since yesterday with BLOPS (Currently Prestige 1, haven't played until MW3 release. Currently Level). Gonna take a little break from MW3. Both are fun for me. :)

Also i get here random invites from players. No matter which CoD. When i block that person, and then lifting up the Block after 5/7 mins. I get an invite back from that same person. After deleting like 4 Invite messages. It doesn't stop. They keep sending invites. :(

Shadow XD001

Also i get here random invites from players. No matter which CoD. When i block that person, and then lifting up the Block after 5/7 mins. I get an invite back from that same person. After deleting like 4 Invite messages. It doesn't stop. They keep sending invites. :(

That's another thing that every CoD has. People constantly message you for game/clan invites.

That's another thing that every CoD has. People constantly message you for game/clan invites.

Yep. You'll eventually learn to ignore them.
Taking a change of pace in getting gold guns I started to work on the sniper rifles instead the assault rifles and SMGs. I already have gotten the L118 gold and the MSR to 30 but decided to switch to the Barret as I never used it and I believe it's my favorite sniper rifle now. I think after it's gold I'll either finish my MSR or start on the AS50.

Mister_SGG

How did you guys do?

We did pretty awful until we had a game on Ascension, I had M&S, Juggs and PHD Flopper, but ranger's friend had to go eat and I went to bed because it was around 11pm for me and I was exhausted.

Played BO today pretty good less BS than mw3 and more enjoyable.

I played some Black Ops TDM yesterday, too. Ghost and silenced FAMAS users aside, it's much more enjoyable than any other recent COD game. I also got double SnD spray and my claymore got some rusher too, so I got a tasty triple.

Shadow XD001

Huh, forget to say in my last post I prestiged yesterday and am now 2nd Prestige Level 20. Don't know when I'll be 3rd Prestige, but maybe a few weeks? How long does it take you guys to prestige? It takes me a while due to schoolwork and the BS in CoD makes me want to play less and less.

Mister_SGG

Huh, forget to say in my last post I prestiged yesterday and am now 2nd Prestige Level 20. Don't know when I'll be 3rd Prestige, but maybe a few weeks? How long does it take you guys to prestige? It takes me a while due to schoolwork and the BS in CoD makes me want to play less and less.

Discarding time not playing, 20 hours. In total, 3 weeks to a month.

*IZ*

I got a 50 killstreak yesterday in Domination. I was just feeling it yesterday. Got a M.O.A.B and those fancy stuff.

Mr.Billehh

We did pretty awful until we had a game on Ascension, I had M&S, Juggs and PHD Flopper, but ranger's friend had to go eat and I went to bed because it was around 11pm for me and I was exhausted.

We did do pretty awful but at least it was fun for me anyways. And shadow for me takes about a month to prestige.