• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Prelude

Prelude
That's your problem. You suck. For the sheer amount of bullets pumped out of that thing, recoil is very minimal.
straightforward :( i still dont like the ironsights on that thing and how fast it shoots. it's not natural.

ever since i started using the commando, my average kdr per game has increased significantly. i wonder what's going to happen when i prestige.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
If you're a fan of the Commando, I'd suggest using the AK-47 and Galil. They basically have the same damage and rate of fire as the Commando. The Galil is slightly better since it has 5 more bullets per magazine.

Prelude

Prelude
If you're a fan of the Commando, I'd suggest using the AK-47 and Galil. They basically have the same damage and rate of fire as the Commando. The Galil is slightly better since it has 5 more bullets per magazine.
The Galil and AK-47 were previous favourites of mine, actually. I don't like the AK-47's recoil. It's not that bad, but the animation is tricky. The Galil is great too, but I just happen to be better with the Commando for whatever reason.

Warlord: Suppressor + Extended Mags. Better than SoH. Compound Extended Mags with Scavenger and you don't ever have to worry about ammo.

Viviphy

Canadian Bacon
it was silly of me to post that in a thread that many people with mixed opinions already post in. i knew there would be objection and i don't mind that, but that's my opinion.

if you would like me to rebuttal you guys with justifications for why my opinion stands, or why i think your justifications are inaccurate, say so! but i believe Mw2 and BO are /at most/ mediocre in small doses.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
Warlord: Suppressor + Extended Mags. Better than SoH. Compound Extended Mags with Scavenger and you don't ever have to worry about ammo.[/QUOTE]

The dual mag attachment gives you extra ammo, so consider that instead of extended mags...therefore scavenger becomes obsolete, unless you use lots of tac.grenades

Prelude

Prelude
The dual mag attachment gives you extra ammo, so consider that instead of extended mags...therefore scavenger becomes obsolete, unless you use lots of tac.grenades
Dual Mag doesn't give you 1.5x clip size, which is why I chose Extended Mags. I like not having to reload after every gunfight, or running out of bullets at an extremely inconvenient time.

Prelude

Prelude
...i was saying that dual mags doesn't give you 45 bullets in one clip. not really sure how you get confused by that

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
According to Xcal, the suppressor has no effect on the Spas-12's damage...there's no reason not to silence it if this is correct.
As to the extended mags vs. dual mags debate, the extra clips come in handy if you tend to get higher killstreaks and stay alive. Ext mags has a use for objective games, where your goal is often clearing a room with a bomb and quickly dying. There are other reasons, but that's what I go by when I choose an attachment.

Prelude

Prelude
According to Xcal, the suppressor has no effect on the Spas-12's damage...there's no reason not to silence it if this is correct.
As to the extended mags vs. dual mags debate, the extra clips come in handy if you tend to get higher killstreaks and stay alive. Ext mags has a use for objective games, where your goal is often clearing a room with a bomb and quickly dying. There are other reasons, but that's what I go by when I choose an attachment.
What do you use for your T1 perk? I find Scavenger useful for obtaining higher killstreaks more than any other.