• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Rezzo

Occasionally
At the end of the day, nothing is OP. It's just that people can't stop *****ing about being killed by somebody using a setup that gives them an advantage. If Treyarch did Politics, we'd be in deep shizz.

Chocoloboo

Justa Pokeman
So basically if you nerf an OP gun, something else is going to be OP.

Endless cycle?

I think it might actually be more atributed towards overcentralization, the AK74U was used pretty much primarily in early black ops months and got nerfed because it overcentralized the game to ****. now obviously if something is Overpowered it does take a large percent of reason to nerf/ban it, but it's all down to the actual people playing the game and using the gun/setup or whatever for it to become really noticed by treyarch, something like a claymore for example, if you ask me there does need to be some form of slight nerf for them, I can recall countless times where a claymore has set off in one of the most terrible spots on a map and killed my instantly even if i walked away from it prior to the trigger and wasn't even too close to it to begin with.

I did Black Ops on Veteran 1st time round.
I also got to round 52 zombies solo.
Have a nice day.

Solo Zombies is the easiest zombies because all you need to do is form a train and there's 1/4 of the zombies if it was 4 player. Plus you get 3 uses of Quick Revive so I'd say getting to Round 30 with a team of bad randoms takes more skill.

\Mightyena/

Black Ops fails. MW2 is my favourite.
PM me if you want my PSN id for when PSN is back up.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Solo Zombies is the easiest zombies because all you need to do is form a train and there's 1/4 of the zombies if it was 4 player. Plus you get 3 uses of Quick Revive so I'd say getting to Round 30 with a team of bad randoms takes more skill.

Don't ruin my happy moment :(

Well that was rather unwarranted criticism of someone you know nothing about.

I thought it was funny because I'm on a Pokemon forum.

Last edited:

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Call of the Dead looks ****ing terrific. But I don't think I'll be getting it. I don't care about the multiplayer maps.

I thought that too. I bought the pack, and I'm quite fond of all the new maps, except Hotel. I'm not sure why, I just don't like the vibe I get from it right now I guess. Convoy is my favorite.

As for Call of the Dead, it's.....different. I played it solo a couple times. Don't wanna do that again. It would most certainly be fun with more people. Don't have any friends on 360 that care for Nombies too much, so I'll have to wait until this is out on PS3 before I can enjoy that with anyone(assuming PSN is up by then, lmfao).

=^_^=

aggronFTW

Call of the dead is hard, I played it with a friends earlier and we didn't get too far, mainly because we were new to it but also cause of george....

The maps are actually quite good, I've played all of them except zoo and I actually liked them. If you play on hotel then C4 is helpful for getting rid of people on the top floors, hotels probably my favourite of the new maps.

Prelude

Prelude
I haven't even seen the trailer for it yet.

My interest in BO has dropped so much ever since April. I still want to get to 15th prestige though. I only need another 20 or so hours...