• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Cometk

west side
you know quickscoping is easy in a call of duty game when even i can successfully do it in pub matches

Last edited:
you know quickscoping is easy in a call of duty game when even i can successfully do it in pub matches

and when you get smashed when we play 1v1....

Speaking of quickscoping, i played Whitestone30 in a 1v1 QS over the weekend. Got smashed... Word of advice; don't play Whitestone30 in a 1v1 Quickscoping match

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I have a friend who is godly at quickscoping. Not good, amazing. He get's flawless free for alls with a ballista. And the only patch on all snipers nerfed their hipfire........lol they buffed iron sight ballista though. And I'm happy quickscoping is hard. That bullshit shouldn't even be in the game. Make it like battlefield. (BF3 sniping when it came out sucked)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Patch update- http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598236#413598236

Finally gotten Diamond camo for Submachine guns and tested it out with my Vector and I completely forgot how much I loved it, I wonder why I use the PDW or the MSMC over it when it seems to be a lot better.

As for the patch, I'm pleased that they have not touched my AN-94 but the change that pleases me greatly is that Cold Blooded actually works like it's supposed to and hides you from smoke and the enemy's cross-hair does not go red when targeting someone with cold blooded. I may just have to reuse this in some of my classes however it's going to find tough competition from Toughness and Scavenger.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
They keep buffing hardwired....lol I made a class with it for emp nades. Need 2 double kills for a diamond peacekeeper but I just don't feel like playing. Haven't played much CoD since like a week before revolution. I just got the camos really fast lol. I got a bunch of double kills in one game but then I stopped going for them. Idk if I want to go for any more diamond camos. I have SMGs and the headshots for all SMGs Ars (except M8A1) and LMGs (except LSAT). I don't care alot about pistols or snipers or shotguns but I kinda want the launchers lol. I got the gold rpg a week into the game. My first gold gun xD

Cometk

west side
and when you get smashed when we play 1v1....

Speaking of quickscoping, i played Whitestone30 in a 1v1 QS over the weekend. Got smashed... Word of advice; don't play Whitestone30 in a 1v1 Quickscoping match

your connection is better than mine even when i'm host lol

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I got myself the additional camos, reticules and calling cards and there is nothing quite like running around with a big massive pink Kawaii Assault Shield and a pistol made out of bacon as your secondary and I am enjoying the other new camos but I may just stick to Diamond with some weapons.

You can also get 100 create a class slot which I suppose is useful if you like to experiment with lots of different weapon combinations and such. At least if you get this there's not really any excuse for not being prepared for any situation.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
They keep buffing hardwired....lol I made a class with it for emp nades. Need 2 double kills for a diamond peacekeeper but I just don't feel like playing. Haven't played much CoD since like a week before revolution. I just got the camos really fast lol. I got a bunch of double kills in one game but then I stopped going for them. Idk if I want to go for any more diamond camos. I have SMGs and the headshots for all SMGs Ars (except M8A1) and LMGs (except LSAT). I don't care alot about pistols or snipers or shotguns but I kinda want the launchers lol. I got the gold rpg a week into the game. My first gold gun xD

I finally got Diamond launchers, now I'm just goofing around since I don't really feel like continuing my SMG Diamond quest. Just kind of experimenting with the Combat Knife, which is sort of fun to use.

EDIT: So Nuketown 2025 is free? And Nuketown Zombies is on its way for download? And you can buy custom classes and new emblems and stuff? I think it's just a stupid method of making money. I was told that Nuketown 2025 was only for pre-ordering, so I pre-ordered so I could secure my game, like they said. Then unfortunately I couldn't get a Hardened Edition, but I was told that Nuketown Zombies was coming also (only) for Season Pass holders. I'm a bit bothered because that's really the only reason I bought the Season Pass. This is a low blow, and I'm kind of upset.

Last edited:

*IZ*

I don't like the direction CoD is going. Before we know it we'll have to pay 3 dollars just to unlock 5 more prestiges.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
wait does ps3 not have the camos yet? Do we have to wait a fucking month for this shit too? ........................................trying not to break computer

Mr.Billehh

wait does ps3 not have the camos yet? Do we have to wait a fucking month for this shit too? ........................................trying not to break computer

Yep it is NEW content so we wait another 30 days for something that isn't paid for with the season pass. All I gotta say that is. BULL S H I T!!

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
I don't like the direction CoD is going. Before we know it we'll have to pay 3 dollars just to unlock 5 more prestiges.
That would render Master Prestige pointless. Seriously hope they don't do the MW3 route adding more pointless prestiges with the same freaking emblem just a damn roman numeral on top so lazy right there.

The only thing thats worth getting is that insane amount of CaC slots. Tbh, 20 - 25 is enough to make just about whatever copycat setups you can do. The camos i can care less it won't make me switch away from Diamond camo no matter what unless theres an over the top camo thats worth getting for example neon/led camo. Otherwise those camos are below the Diamond and gold camo.

*IZ*

Supposedly there are like 5 more prestiges in BOII, they just used first black ops prestige emblems.

Today I got to a new round in Die Rise....14! And it was just with 3 guys since one left like in round 3. We need to play that together. I'm tired of playing with randoms. Most of them suck.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I got to 14 one day 1 but my internet crashed on me :( and idk I like the camos but if I do use them I'm going to put them on bigger guns like lmgs and launchers most. And diamond camo slows your connection. True story, but not by alot. It just takes more to render it than lets say, ERDL.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Diamond camo does take a bit to render but the difference is barely noticeable, besides if you went to the trouble of getting the camos in the first place you may as well use them.