• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I got this the day it came out and i LOVE IT :D it's a hell of a lot better than MW2 i think because you don't have to be some uber-master at the game to win matches. I bought the Harderned Edition JUST for the WAW Zombie maps and i love how they feel more fresh...

There's ONE THING in the WAW Zombie maps in BO that makes no sense though - the weapons you can buy in those maps are the weapons from WAW, which is wierd because you can't get them in multiplayer, but what's even wierder is that while the buyable weapons are from WAW, the weapons you get from that creepy random weapon crate are all weapons from BO, with the exception of the ray gun and the other special weapons that only the Zombie mode had.

But regardless i love this game, the campaign is definately the best out of all the other COD games i've played and the multiplayer is a lot more balanced - the only thing that annoys me in regard to the COD points is that you don't get COD points for doing challenges, you have to buy the PRO versions of perks (speaking of which, is it me or do the PRO versions of perks seem a lot harder to unlock in this game?) and that you have to buy attatchments individually for each weapon when in comparison once you buy a perk it can be used freely as much as you want after only having to pay for it once, couldn't you buy the attatchment and use it on more than one weapon?

I'm sorry for the low resolution but Black Ops doesn't run too well on any resolution higher than 800x600 with a 400 dollar i7 CPU overclocked to 4GHZ and two AMD 6750 GPUs on crossfire. I know my PC sucks and can't run Black Ops' main menu well and I thank the helpful chaps at Steam forums for telling it's my PC that sucks and there's nothing wrong with the game itself. Also, even if there was, games are meant to be **** upon release because that's just how it is and you just need to get used to it.

Anyway, there's a wrench on the floor and I can't run over it (probably because my PC is so **** while the game is extremely carefully finished) and I have to climb over it.

Buy the console version then -_-;

Because my account is linked to the Theater mode, my clips get uploaded automatically onto YouTube.

You can link your Youtube account up to BO? How? Can you explain how you do it?

Slick

Banned
No, because you just told someone who clearly didn't want to, to get Black Ops on a console.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Final Kill in TDM with C4
Tomahawk Fun

My only worthy clips I guess. Nothing else has been amusing.

Anyone know for sure if ya have to kill the Pentagon thief while playing solo in Zombies to get the trophy? I've tried looking this up, and haven't found anything. I was playing with my sweetie, and he was robbed, but when the thief came after me, I managed to kill it, but no trophy. =;_;=

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
excuse me, WAT

everyone's still a bit new to the game. just wait untill it gets older that oughta take care of that.
it's relieving to know however that there's a reportbutton now and that tactical insertions are banned from FFA, it should keep gameplay friendly for a while.

edit:
started some nazi zombies today, just as awesome as where i left it :D

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
play Black-ops for an hour
Get Bored
Play Fallout new vegas all day
Go Back to Black-ops for an 30min
Turn off Xbox

Pretty much how its gone for me, since my 2nd day of "Blops"

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Have you guys heard about the Easter Egg for shooting all the heads off the mannequins in Nuketown? If you do it in record time you get:
To hear the song "Sympathy For The Devil" by the Rolling Stones which from what I hear was already in the campaign. :/

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
play Black-ops for an hour
Get Bored
Play Fallout new vegas all day
Go Back to Black-ops for an 30min
Turn off Xbox

Pretty much how its gone for me, since my 2nd day of "Blops"

Really? But it is Black Ops! My brother got it on PS3 yesterday and I am getting i on the Wii as well when it comes back from repair.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Have you guys heard about the Easter Egg for shooting all the heads off the mannequins in Nuketown? If you do it in record time you get:
To hear the song "Sympathy For The Devil" by the Rolling Stones which from what I hear was already in the campaign. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je8MXiwmNIk

love that song, my dad has a few albums of them. i bet he doesn't mind if i borrow them for a little time.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Well if I tried to camp like a little ***** I would get bored too.

well, for your information, i havent tried camping almost at all since i got black ops.

the only map i camp on is nuketown, because i get spawn killed like crazy otherwise,

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i havent mentioned that i hate wager matches yet have I?

cant snipe worth a darn :p

also i would assume camping is near impossible because if i remember right, when blops was first annouced my friends were saying that treyarch were gonna make it harder to camp. hence me not even trying to camp that often this game.