• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

WillieNelson

So, I haven't played BO2 in forever, are there any decent guns that have haven't been debuffed?

Well I currently really like the Tac-45 (recently won a FFA by a wide margin with just an extended clip Tac), but I've heard that the MP7 has been spared from the nerfs that hurt the other SMG's.

DarkSouls

Well I currently really like the Tac-45 (recently won a FFA by a wide margin with just an extended clip Tac), but I've heard that the MP7 has been spared from the nerfs that hurt the other SMG's.

The Tac is an amazing weapon. I have a whole class devoted to it. 6 perks and the tac do me wonders online. Such a beefy little pistol that is.

Anyone played through Origins yet?
Its been out a week now.
I've had it but have only made it to round 21.
It's such a frustrating game the zombies mode. The servers are horded with players who do not communicate (No microphones) and if that doesnt make things bad enough as co-operation is really key. When you do find someone it's some snotty nosed 5 year old who winges and whines about every little thing!
BLARGLFLARGLE!

Any experienced zombie players should definately help me get the map achievement as im sick of having to find a decent lobby haha!

Jerre

Gogoat!
Last week i got the B23R to gold.

But i used the Tac-45, Five-seven and the Executioner just before New year 2013. But i never used the KAP-40. (except for a few kills from dead bodies.)

I think i should start using the Tac-45 (and Five-seven)

DarkSouls. i posted a few pages back about my experience on Zombies. I see also players on Buried wasting their points on the Mystery box until they get the Paralyzer and start screwing around with it until they get downed by a horde of Zombies.

Also, still looking forward to Origins and the other MP maps. Frost looks really nice. :)

Mr.Billehh

The Tac is an amazing weapon. I have a whole class devoted to it. 6 perks and the tac do me wonders online. Such a beefy little pistol that is.

Its been out a week now.
It's such a frustrating game the zombies mode. The servers are horded with players who do not communicate (No microphones) and if that doesnt make things bad enough as co-operation is really key. When you do find someone it's some snotty nosed 5 year old who winges and whines about every little thing!
BLARGLFLARGLE!

Any experienced zombie players should definately help me get the map achievement as im sick of having to find a decent lobby haha!

Your outta luck bro we are pretty much all on ps3.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid

Its been out a week now.
BLARGLFLARGLE!

I feel you, bro. Most people can barely make it to round 20 and there are some people who are unwilling to cooperate. If you are interested in playing a good game of zombies, send me a friend request. I play for high rounds and easter eggs while having a fun time. Currently, I am trying to do the easter egg again for fun. If you want to go for achievements instead, we can do that also.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
are you guys getting next gen consoles? I'm probably going to stick to ps3 but I'm curious about how many of you will get a PS4. (I would ask about the Xbone but that's a joke)

Genos

The Indigo Disk
are you guys getting next gen consoles? I'm probably going to stick to ps3 but I'm curious about how many of you will get a PS4. (I would ask about the Xbone but that's a joke)
I'm probably sticking to the ps3 for now. I wanna get a 3DSXL this year.

Jerre

Gogoat!

Not yet.

I bought a PS2 Slim 6 months before the PS3's release. When there are more games are coming to PS4/XBone. Also the lack of backwards compatibility just pisses me off.. Still don't understand that Gaikai thingy.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Tried using the Swat and it's bursts are amazingly powerful, but it suck on the majority of the BO2 maps since it's garbage at close range fights without Select Fire. I'm going with the Peacekeeper.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?

I don't think I'm ever going to get either of them. Just stick with my Wii U and get all the next-gen stuff on that.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
PS4 for me next year once all the bugs have been worked and a wider number of games released for it.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I'm probably sticking to the ps3 for now. I wanna get a 3DSXL this year.

Not yet.

I bought a PS2 Slim 6 months before the PS3's release. When there are more games are coming to PS4/XBone. Also the lack of backwards compatibility just pisses me off.. Still don't understand that Gaikai thingy.

I don't think I'm ever going to get either of them. Just stick with my Wii U and get all the next-gen stuff on that.

[ACE] Zero;16369097 said:
PS4 for me next year once all the bugs have been worked and a wider number of games released for it.

good to know! So we can all still play together :)

Also I finally got a non-rachet TV that does HD. I can actually read words on my tv now. Plus I got an HDMI cable so instead of playing on 360p I jumped to 1080p. It looks so much better. Plus I went from a 10" TV to a 30" and I got to move my setup into it's own room. So in the period of a week I just made my setup 100 times better :D

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
good to know! So we can all still play together :)

Also I finally got a non-rachet TV that does HD. I can actually read words on my tv now. Plus I got an HDMI cable so instead of playing on 360p I jumped to 1080p. It looks so much better. Plus I went from a 10" TV to a 30" and I got to move my setup into it's own room. So in the period of a week I just made my setup 100 times better :D

Awesome AJ! I know that feeling!

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Ok. Robert Bowling: "No more last stand! **** YOU LAST STAND"

A few months later: Final Stand. Worse than Last Stand.

Mark Rubin: "Confirming that there will be no more aim assist to exploit so that "quickscoping" cannot be done."

A few months later:?

Yeah. If I were you I'd focus on GTA V BF4 BoZ or Arkham Origins or some other game coming this fall. Ghosts could be just as halfway decent as BO2 was. I'm not going to say BO2 was bad, but it certainly wasn't great. I'm also not going to say Ghosts will be good. I will wait until it comes out and then decide if I get it depending on how the people that don't get that "honeymoon period" of CoD where everything is amazing because it's a new game react to it. If they say it's terrible I may rent it and try it out. If it's alright I'll buy it. Now that I decided not to get the PS4, I can afford much more stuff.

*IZ*

BO2 was decent. Zombies really helped out the game.

Also I maxed out my bank today so happy