• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

*IZ*

Yay I got my M1216 golden. Totally worth it, I had a blast. Also I think my time with BO2 is over. If I play it'll be because I'm playing with friends.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Ok. Let's see.

Every AR of me is Gold now except for the SMR. Getting this to Gold and i have Diamond AR's. :D

Why IZ? My time with MW3 is over. No need to do the last 10 Prestiges. But not with BO1 and BO2.

We still need Origins. Well, GTAV is around the corner. Don't forget, Minecraft is also coming to PS3/PS4 and Vita. ;)

Last edited:

Sand25

Let's kick it.
I've been playing the map Origins a lot lately and I've found two of the green musical stones (at least I think that is what they are). Does anyone know all the spots for them? I know one is at the laboratory and the second one is in the workshop.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I've been playing the map Origins a lot lately and I've found two of the green musical stones (at least I think that is what they are). Does anyone know all the spots for them? I know one is at the laboratory and the second one is in the workshop.

Umm, here.. -->Click

Mister_SGG

Yay I got my M1216 golden. Totally worth it, I had a blast. Also I think my time with BO2 is over. If I play it'll be because I'm playing with friends.

Same here (after I get my fill of Origins), my future says Borderlands and Battlefield from here on out. I really did enjoy BO2 though. Loved it at release, then hated it, and now it's my third favourite COD.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I haven't even played Black Ops 2 since Origins came out. I've just been busy with school, and honestly there's nothing for me to do until Origins comes out on PS3 except try to get to Master Prestige. I have I think 2 more Prestiges to go but the motivation is slipping away.

I also think I might get Battlefield 4, just to try a change of pace from CoD. Maybe Battlefield 3 first to try it first.

Mister_SGG

Being done school has its advantages. Anyway, trying out BF3 would be a good idea, because if you don't like that you won't like BF4. They're awfully similar.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I haven't even played Black Ops 2 since Origins came out. I've just been busy with school, and honestly there's nothing for me to do until Origins comes out on PS3 except try to get to Master Prestige. I have I think 2 more Prestiges to go but the motivation is slipping away.

I also think I might get Battlefield 4, just to try a change of pace from CoD. Maybe Battlefield 3 first to try it first.

Being done school has its advantages. Anyway, trying out BF3 would be a good idea, because if you don't like that you won't like BF4. They're awfully similar.

We should party up in BF3 :)

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I played some BF3 yesterday and TDM on Nohashar Canals is no longer my favorite gametype. I've been playing a ton of gunmaster and it's super fun

Mr.Billehh

I've played battlefield it's just a sitting and waiting game. Which truly is more realistic because no dipstick just going to run out in the open. In the likes of call of duty.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I played some BF3 yesterday and TDM on Nohashar Canals is no longer my favorite gametype. I've been playing a ton of gunmaster and it's super fun

TDM Canals is awesome! Also Operation Firestorm. Why dont you like it? I have yet to play GunMaster

I've played battlefield it's just a sitting and waiting game. Which truly is more realistic because no dipstick just going to run out in the open. In the likes of call of duty.

Sitting and waiting? For Recon class? Because I go objective mode with every other class. Especially Engineer.

Mister_SGG

CQ TDM on the Close Quarters maps are my sex.

Maybe for a sniper / lmg but it is is perfectly normal to see people rushing in BF.

Also wtf is with the battlefield talk haha this is the COD thread. I've made two bf threads in the past but nobody posted in them lol

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Yeah if you play conquest lol
[ACE] Zero;16403786 said:
TDM Canals is awesome! Also Operation Firestorm. Why dont you like it? I have yet to play GunMaster
I still love it! I just think gun master is better. (and if you say gun master is a copy of cod gun game then go die)

Sitting and waiting? For Recon class? Because I go objective mode with every other class. Especially Engineer.
^^^^^^^^^ recon is boring tbh unless you put an smg on it
CQ TDM on the Close Quarters maps are my sex.
OMG Yessssssssssss

Btw Air superiority is terrible but I usually get the top 3 with 0 kills lol. I've ranked up my jet so much just by capping flags (blimps? lol) Also me and a friend did the whole Co-op missions thing and I got some guns! The MP7 is my new favorite lol i should have done the co op like 2 years ago

Maybe for a sniper / lmg but it is is perfectly normal to see people rushing in BF.

Also wtf is with the battlefield talk haha this is the COD thread. I've made two bf threads in the past but nobody posted in them lol
Because of evolution. we can compare BF3 to Cod by saying we prefer BF3 as of late.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I always play TDM on BF3. Because of no vehicles, always ruining your time.

Double xp weekend tomorrow! I will prestige because I like the 7th emblem and it's title.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I feel bad for you because of your excitement at that.
Lol, I actually may have second thoughts about it.

I think I wanna spend more time playing GTA V.
EDIT: I think I'm done with BO2, there isn't anymore things to do(besides Apocalypse).

Ghosts is around the corner so I'll be waiting for that instead.

Last edited:

Mr.Billehh

I always play TDM on BF3. Because of no vehicles, always ruining your time.

Double xp weekend tomorrow! I will prestige because I like the 7th emblem and it's title.

Whelp I'll be playing GTA 5 and not giving two shits about black ops 2. It died way to early on and I'm still debating on getting ghosts. Still leaning towards no.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Alright, guys.

I will not come online for the next 3 weeks on PSN. I turned my PS3 in for repair. Either i will get a brand new one. But i have GTA V!!! BTW, i will still have to wait those 3 weeks for the last BO2 DLC...

See ya!

*IZ*

Yea GTAV shat all over CoDs records. It took MW3 16 days to hit 1 billion and it took GTAV 3 days.