• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
So apparently Apocalypse is coming out sometime..........oh wait GTA V......

btw the ifruit app is really bad it won't even log me in half the time lol.

*IZ*

I bet it won't lol. GTAVs records are way too high to beat. The only game that I can see beating it is GTA6 lol.

Also for GTA Online, there will be a max of 16 players in a server. That means we can all finally play together. If only CoD had that.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
This thread just turned from CoD to Battlefield to GTA 5. Any other game you guys are looking forward to besides Ghosts? Mine is Dark Souls 2.

I haven't played GTA 5, but it looks fantastic based on the videos I've seen. I'ma try to get my hands on it.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
This thread just turned from CoD to Battlefield to GTA 5. Any other game you guys are looking forward to besides Ghosts? Mine is Dark Souls 2.

I haven't played GTA 5, but it looks fantastic based on the videos I've seen. I'ma try to get my hands on it.

ACIV :)

10chars

*IZ*

[ACE] Zero;16433911 said:
ACIV :)

10chars
Idk man, ACIII was glitches up the *** and Black Flag was made in a year also, so I'm kind of expecting it to be like that. And it isn't GTAV so I guess I will stay with GTAV and maybe get Black Flag when I get the PS4.

Also has anyone preordered Ghosts? I'm curious

Mr.Billehh

Idk man, ACIII was glitches up the *** and Black Flag was made in a year also, so I'm kind of expecting it to be like that. And it isn't GTAV so I guess I will stay with GTAV and maybe get Black Flag when I get the PS4.

Also has anyone preordered Ghosts? I'm curious

Haha ghosts nope not yet. It's looks fabulous it's just well it's like all the previous cods.

*IZ*

The maps came out today! I don't even know if I'll download it. Maybe I will in the morning tomorrow, but idk.

Genos

TTYD
Alright...

Dig- It's okay, it doesn't remind me of the old waw map but it's still decent
Frost- Good map, the combat is fine. Especially during the ice pool :)
Pod-To me it's so bland, not to mention confusing where to go. Least of them all.
Takeoff-Amazing map. It does remind me of stadium very well. The environment is terrific.

Takeoff's ending results screen was the perfect way to end BO2's run.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Origins is fun, lots to do, big map, have yet to build the Maxis drone, shiled is ok, f*cking robot kills us out of nowhere -_- will try to build the staff today.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Alright...

Pod-To me it's so bland, not to mention confusing where to go. Least of them all.
Takeoff-Amazing map. It does remind me of stadium very well. The environment is terrific.

I thought Pod was a campfest. Takeoff and Frost are cool maps. Dig seems to be the most unlikable of them all.

[ACE] Zero;16438750 said:
Origins is fun, lots to do, big map, have yet to build the Maxis drone, shiled is ok, f*cking robot kills us out of nowhere -_- will try to build the staff today.

Getting to Jugg and building the staves determine how long you last on this map. The quicker, the better. The Wind Staff is my personal favorite, but the Ice Staff is useful if you want to get more than four perks and the Fire Staff is incredible against Big Daddy. Electric Staff is meh. They put a lot of easter eggs or hidden stuff to do on this map like the secret PAP LMG or the upgraded fists.

Mr.Billehh

Alright...

Takeoff is stadium remade. Orgins is fun but that's as far I've gotten on apocalypse.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
[ACE] Zero;16438750 said:

built maxis on first time by accident. Saved me from a panzer when I had no ammo. That thing is a ***** to kill with the starting pistol, my god. My friends didn't know how to kill them so they wasted all their ammo on them and couldn't break free of the claw. Long story short they hid on the tank until I got bored of running away with 0 ammo and 0 points so I jumped on the tank and in less than a second they used the flamethrowers and killed us all at once. It was like instant lol

WillieNelson

My opinion of the Origins maps, from worst to best, are as follows:

Dig; I feel it's too small and you get spawnkilled too much.
Frost; I don't know, but something about this map never "clicked" with me.
Pod; I was kinda neutral about this one. It was decent I guess
Takeoff; I enjoyed this map. Nice sightlines and the spawns were far enough to not get spawnkilled.

*IZ*

I have yet to download the map pack lol. I played GTAV for like 6 hours straight today, though.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I have yet to download the map pack lol. I played GTAV for like 6 hours straight today, though.

get some fresh air! lol....tbh it's not a big deal don't get it yet stick to gta. I played it for an hour and was like bleh BO2

*IZ*

get some fresh air! lol....tbh it's not a big deal don't get it yet stick to gta. I played it for an hour and was like bleh BO2

Lol Don't worry about me, man. Everyone should have at least one day of being in their mancave all day.