• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
For those of you who are interested about the graphics, I'll post a link to a video. The video is from Tmartn. He did a graphics video displaying the PS4 quality. At around 5:00 into the video, he added color correction. I think the game looks better WITH color correction.

Tmartn Vid: http://youtu.be/9pqupaDB868?t=4m3s

almost clicked the vid. You said Tmartn so I'm so glad I hesitated. Not watching any video from him. It's not all that reliable coming from him, plus that guy is annoying.

Genos

TTYD
Squad mode is pretty much an easy way to get xp. Despite the low maximum xp you get each game, you can play it all day to level up. Even if the somewhat lag and the moment you feel it's unchallengeable. It's still a way to level up.

My least fav level in the campaign was Into the Deep. Those sharks were pain in the butt.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
My least fav level in the campaign was Into the Deep. Those sharks were pain in the butt.

You mean the one they were showing off all summer? Did the fish move out of the way when you got near them? (Sharks are technically fish btw so they count)

EDIT: I just realized your spoiler tags in that post earlier LMAAAAAOOOOOOO so true

Genos

TTYD
You mean the one they were showing off all summer? Did the fish move out of the way when you got near them? (Sharks are technically fish btw so they count)

EDIT: I just realized your spoiler tags in that post earlier LMAAAAAOOOOOOO so true
I guess so. I wish you could shoot them.

It's pretty terrifying when they come at you.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
almost clicked the vid. You said Tmartn so I'm so glad I hesitated. Not watching any video from him. It's not all that reliable coming from him, plus that guy is annoying.

Videos from Youtube aren't reliable in general.

Mister_SGG

All these posts about COD being dead (which it is) are so depressing lmao

Anyway i don't have Ghosts and tbh it is better than expected but still not worth a purchase. I agree with AJ that FPS games are losing the appeal. Here's hoping that Star Wars Battlefront and Elder Scrolls VI will warrant my PS4 purchase. I mean, I still love BF4 but not as much as I thought I would.

Last edited:

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I guess so. I wish you could shoot them.

It's pretty terrifying when they come at you.
So there are guns that work underwater, but you can't shoot these things trying to kill you? Good job IW....
Videos from Youtube aren't reliable in general.
The quality is lost in file compression so it's not reliable at all. Plus there's the fact that it's Tmartn so you can't trust the video at all.

So who's getting a PS4? As of now I'm not really getting any games. The last thing I bought was gta and I haven't had time to finish story mode even so lol. If you have a PS4 already, how is it? The games? (Since this is a cod thread I guess I'll ask the difference between the PS3 and 4 ghosts...even though I don't really care lol)

I haven't played CoD before. Some days before I played my first CoD game. CoD 4: Modern Warfare and I'm stuck in the mission where you have to hide and follow MacMillan.

MedievalMovies

Absolute Power
I'm a little late to Ghosts, but from what I've played of it, it's bad, because they didn't try to do anything new. I want Treyarch to make more CoD games because I think that BO2 was actually kinda fun. I.W is a shell of it's former self brcause the people that actually made Infinity Ward what Infinity Ward was jumped ship to go and make Titanfall.

Doesn't help that the PC optimization is so bad. TotalBiscuit has two titans and the game runs like crap on his machine and doesn't work with Dxtory.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
So there are guns that work underwater, but you can't shoot these things trying to kill you? Good job IW....

The quality is lost in file compression so it's not reliable at all. Plus there's the fact that it's Tmartn so you can't trust the video at all.

So who's getting a PS4? As of now I'm not really getting any games. The last thing I bought was gta and I haven't had time to finish story mode even so lol. If you have a PS4 already, how is it? The games? (Since this is a cod thread I guess I'll ask the difference between the PS3 and 4 ghosts...even though I don't really care lol)
It's internet. U can't trust anyone.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I think Mob of the Dead is broken. Every time I've tried to get into a public game of it, my PS3 freezes after the "San Francisco Bay" thing appears on the loading screen. I haven't tried it on Solo yet, but I'm assuming it'll do the same thing. Is anyone else having this problem? MotD is really the only map worth playing.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I tried looking it up and one post said that re-installing the DLC fixes it, so I'll try that when I get the chance. I hope this works.

Mr.Billehh

The ps4 version of ghosts looks really good. Major upgrade from the ps3.

Still same shitty gameplay though.

Last edited:

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
The ps4 version of ghosts looks really good. Major upgrade from the ps3.

Still same shitty gameplay though.

I have yet to try it. I was playing BF4 instead on a ps4 hooked up to a 40in. HDTV. Looked sweet. Ghosts probably has the same feel.