• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Mister_SGG

A free personalization pack for the holidays

What's so weird that it's releasing in my birthday.

I'll probably forget lol so happy birthday in advance :)

I have no leaderboards for BO2 zombies because we always play in a private match...

IMO the lack of a private match that counts for leaderboards was BO2 Zombies' largest flaw. An unmodified Custom Game should still count, Treyarch.

A major problem I have with BO2 Zombies is that if one person leaves, then the record is saved at that round. No matter how far you get (and I've gotten quite far after someone's left), it won't matter. I'd like to have some record of that.

That's one of the reasons I gave up on going for high rounds with randoms. What happens, happens.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
IMO the lack of a private match that counts for leaderboards was BO2 Zombies' largest flaw. An unmodified Custom Game should still count, Treyarch.
like seriously, I think my only leaderboard is like round 5 on town because some random disconnected

Replaying CoD4MW and just finished "Hunted."

Mister_SGG

like seriously, I think my only leaderboard is like round 5 on town because some random disconnected

Don't get me started on the different boards for the amount of players. I somehow managed to get a round 26 game on Nuketown that counted, but for two players I have a round 5 record. I left a zombie and told the random to watch it, I come back and I'm in the pre-game lobby :(

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
What I et annoyed with is that is show Tranzit as my "favorite/most played" map, when I haven't played that Mofo in forever. It also has the M1911 has my best/most used weapon when its not. When my wife joins me in Custom Games her info is correct, wtf! Also my PS3 has been freezing more and more lately, in any game or Netflix/Hulu. It always does also when accessing Mob of the Dead.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
[ACE] Zero;16739786 said:
What I et annoyed with is that is show Tranzit as my "favorite/most played" map, when I haven't played that Mofo in forever. It also has the M1911 has my best/most used weapon when its not. When my wife joins me in Custom Games her info is correct, wtf! Also my PS3 has been freezing more and more lately, in any game or Netflix/Hulu. It always does also when accessing Mob of the Dead.

It records that by counting the overall time you have had a certain gun out. So if you have x amount of hours on tranzit overall, that's your "favorite" map. Same with guns. It's the M1911 for most people. Also your ps3 may be getting old :/

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
It records that by counting the overall time you have had a certain gun out. So if you have x amount of hours on tranzit overall, that's your "favorite" map. Same with guns. It's the M1911 for most people. Also your ps3 may be getting old :/

I have alooot more hours logged on to any other map than Tranzit, same for the guns, also my ps3 is the Black Slim 500GB one that came out not that long ago -_-

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
[ACE] Zero;16740836 said:
I have alooot more hours logged on to any other map than Tranzit, same for the guns, also my ps3 is the Black Slim 500GB one that came out not that long ago -_-

ok then bo2 is broken (ha.) and regardless, something is probably messed up with your ps3

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
[ACE] Zero;16739786 said:
It always does also when accessing Mob of the Dead.

I had this problem, but only with Mob of the Dead. Re-install the map pack, and that'll hopefully work. I haven't tried it yet, but I've read it should help.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I had this problem, but only with Mob of the Dead. Re-install the map pack, and that'll hopefully work. I haven't tried it yet, but I've read it should help.

Or:
Step One: Turn on the PS3
Step Two: Eject the Black Ops 2 Disc
Step Three: Insert the Black Ops Disc
Step Four: Enjoy killing zombies on Kino
Step Five: Repeat Step Four with Different Map

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Or:
Step One: Turn on the PS3
Step Two: Eject the Black Ops 2 Disc
Step Three: Insert the Black Ops Disc
Step Four: Enjoy killing zombies on Kino
Step Five: Repeat Step Four with Different Map

Except for 2 reason:
Reason One: Black Ops has about 10 people playing on it at any given time.
Reason Two: Mob of the Dead is the only good map on Black Ops 2.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Except for 2 reason:

What i saw on my game the last time:

- Kino is the most played core Zombie map.
- Der Riese and Moon are the most played from the DLC ones.

But i also agree that MotD is the Best BO2 Zombie map and the most creepiest looking. :p

Last edited:

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Except for 2 reason:
doesn't matter. No one in their right mind plays zombies with randoms. Either solo or with friends (yes you can convince people to play zombies with you). Also, your second reason is irrelevant. Either way he gets to play good zombies maps. My course of action was an alternate to his, I didn't say it was a superior one.
What i saw on my game the last time:

- Kino is the most played core Zombie map.
- Der Riese and Moon are the most played from the DLC ones.
Der Riese and Kino are probably the best Zombies maps. Moon is overrated, the only BO1 map worse than moon is Shangri La. They're both good maps, but compared to the other maps they kinda suck

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I haven't played Ghosts in so long. Ever since some of my friends stopped playing it, I just haven't had much interest in playing it. Cod has never been a stand alone game for me. I gotta play with friends, or I get bored. I still play with a few people, but we only play like once, or twice a week and that's all.

Genos

TTYD
I haven't played Ghosts in so long. Ever since some of my friends stopped playing it, I just haven't had much interest in playing it. Cod has never been a stand alone game for me. I gotta play with friends, or I get bored. I still play with a few people, but we only play like once, or twice a week and that's all.
After founding out there's no prestige mode. I think I just I wanna finish getting the trophies and play extinction. However I still may play MP for challenges. Other than that it's disappointing the unlocks are nothing but a joke.

At least I bought me-self BF4! Gonna focus on that instead.

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Glad to see they've nerfed sniper rifles majorly now and I've noticed I'm not getting quickscoped as much now. Heavy Duty is a pretty good addition as I can now survive a bit longer from those random stray bullets. It is a bit disappointing that Kill Confirmed isn't in the playlist and Blitz is but ah well it's still fun whenever playing Domination or TDM