• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Well it's that time of year again. Where the dlc packs starts to roll in.

Unlike Treyarch, IW is bringing back the dlc weapon rule

Mister_SGG

Unlike Treyarch, IW is bringing back the dlc weapon rule

I never understood why Treyarch didn't allocate more hard drive space for more than one gun DLC. It was a great idea.

Rented it from the local Blockbuster for a week or something at release. I'm incredibly glad that I did.

I played it with my friends yesterday and after five minutes I regretted it. I mean, I enjoyed the playing with my friends part, but the game itself was hell. I had a mixed relationship with it for a few months during BO2's cycle but I hate it again.

Last edited:

john stewart

I heard on reddit that treyarch stopped doing gun DLC because they didn't want to be known for having pay to win. I wouldn't be surprised if IW follows suit.

Edit: Teaser trailer for first DLC for Ghosts.

Last edited:

john stewart

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮

tbh the mike myers thing is neat, but its still mike myers so not very original in a cod game. other than that i laughed for anyone who actually buys the dlc, let alone the actual game.

Anyway, I got to round 26 in Kino with just pistols. I got screwed but I had PAP'd CZs a cobra and mustang and sally. I got trapped in the alley trying to get double tap for my CZs but I forgot to rebuy quick revive and didn't realize it until I had already bought the other 4 perks so I was done. God I miss playing zombies with full parties, now I have to go solo because no one's on it anymore.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Mike Myers hasn't been popular since CoD4. Is it too late to include it as a game mode?

Also, Ignition is a remake of Scrapyard. Wasn't someone on this thread against remakes? Was that AJ?

Just zombies remakes. The MP remakes are fine with me.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Every day I log into Ghosts on the PC, I see the number of players online dropping further and further. It's also impossible to get a game going on any other mode besides Domination and Team Deathmatch (shame, because I loved Ground War for having bigger, longer games).

Also, it seems like the report player feature does nothing. An obvious hacker said he'd been doing it for three months now and hasn't been stopped since. Not to mention you have some people who report anyone who just happens to have a good game.

john stewart

Yeah, the report player feature is notorious for being terrible. ATVI assist on reddit says to message him about hackers and boosters to make them top priority, so I can tell him if you want. What is the hacker's gamertag?

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Yeah, the report player feature is notorious for being terrible. ATVI assist on reddit says to message him about hackers and boosters to make them top priority, so I can tell him if you want. What is the hacker's gamertag?

He went by the name AgentGOD. But this was on the PC version, though.

john stewart

There was a patch for Ghosts on 360 today, patch notes here.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
There was a patch for Ghosts on 360 today, patch notes here.
Bah, nothing special.

I'm quite excited for Onslaught. Due to the new map on Extinction. Those 2 new aliens look and sound incredible.

Obviously the map pack will be hit because the new weapon. Even though I have mixed opinions about the new weapon.

john stewart

I still don't completely understand the new gun, but I'm excited to see how it ends up. It has a cool scope, too. The new extinction map looks amazing. I hope it is as fun as it looks.

A bigger patch will probably drop with the update, and I assume a few nerfs and buffs along with it. Maybe league play, too.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
They really need to get round to fixing the spawns, doing something about Amplify, making objective game modes fun to play again and really nerfing the I.E.Ds and then the game can be a little more tolerable. Hopefully the new maps are actually good ones and good to play because I was playing on Stormfront yesterday and I have to say that the stock maps are the crappest maps I've played on for a good while yet. A map worse than Aftermath? They achieved it.

Mister_SGG

They really need to get round to fixing the spawns, doing something about Amplify, making objective game modes fun to play again and really nerfing the I.E.Ds and then the game can be a little more tolerable. Hopefully the new maps are actually good ones and good to play because I was playing on Stormfront yesterday and I have to say that the stock maps are the crappest maps I've played on for a good while yet. A map worse than Aftermath? They achieved it.

Judging from Infinity Ward's last two titles, I wouldn't hold your breath for tweaks or maps.