• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I have a video, but I'll go get a screenshot of it

Edit:
IMG_3128_zpsbe31f77b.jpg

Hahahahah nice. For the record, if you see me online playing MW3, or anything of the like, it's probably my cousin since he loves MW3 for some reason.

*IZ*

Did anyone see the tweet the voice actor of Woods posted? He said something like "#blackops3 #nextcod [other stuff I forgot]". He than deleted it.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I tried playing Ghosts again. Used a Honey Badger class in Domination, nothing wierd. Within the first minute, my team gets spawntrapped and trip-capped 2 games in a row. I got killed 2 times in a row from an IMS that I spawned 6 inches from. Never putting that game back in my Xbox >_>

Worst for me was getting spawn killed 5 times in a row on the Whiteout map, which is stupid because that's a big enough map to prevent that kind of thing. I couldn't even figure out where I was to get to cover before getting shot at.

I guess it doesn't matter, since I'm playing Battlefield 4 now, which does let you choose where you want to spawn, and the maps are way bigger. My only gripe there is I'm getting eaten by rank 100+ people with all their fancy unlocks while I'm only rank 4, but... that's something that will change as long as I keep with it.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Did anyone see the tweet the voice actor of Woods posted? He said something like "#blackops3 #nextcod [other stuff I forgot]". He than deleted it.

he's probably just making rumors for publicity. People kinda stopped caring about him mid-BO2

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Watched the Fog gameplay on Drift0r's channel, and while it seems interesting (especially the music that plays), it definitely doesn't seem worth buying. Just based on Fog alone, no idea how the rest of it plays.

But seriously, who's still talking about Ghosts?

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Watched the Fog gameplay on Drift0r's channel, and while it seems interesting (especially the music that plays), it definitely doesn't seem worth buying. Just based on Fog alone, no idea how the rest of it plays.

But seriously, who's still talking about Ghosts?

not to be a smart ***, but you just did.....

anyway does anyone here still play on the older gen? I just have my PS3 but I'm assuming most of you bought the next gen consoles? How are they? Do they run FPS games like cod or battlefield better/worse in some ways?

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
anyway does anyone here still play on the older gen? I just have my PS3 but I'm assuming most of you bought the next gen consoles? How are they? Do they run FPS games like cod or battlefield better/worse in some ways?

There's nothing for me on PS4 or Xbox One. Still have my PS3 (though it's done little more than Netflix lately). I'll be sticking with Wii U for "next-gen".

Mister_SGG

not to be a smart ***, but you just did.....

Instead of waiting five years for the PS4 to be in stock somewhere, I opted to purchase an electric guitar instead. As a result, I'll be on PS3 until around 2015, when BO3 and Battlefront come out as incentive to get a PS4. I get bored of PS3 quite easily nowadays so don't expect me to be on unless I'm with friends. But, I can't let that super cool 24" monitor I got for Christmas go to waste ;)

Obviously, this means I can't answer any of your qualms about next gen systems. A handful of my friends that didn't go straight to college have PS4s and I haven't heard anything bad, minus a lack of decent launch titles.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
There's nothing for me on PS4 or Xbox One. Still have my PS3 (though it's done little more than Netflix lately). I'll be sticking with Wii U for "next-gen".
same haha minus the netflix part. Don't have it yet....anyway how's the Wii-U?
Instead of waiting five years for the PS4 to be in stock somewhere, I opted to purchase an electric guitar instead. As a result, I'll be on PS3 until around 2015, when BO3 and Battlefront come out as incentive to get a PS4. I get bored of PS3 quite easily nowadays so don't expect me to be on unless I'm with friends. But, I can't let that super cool 24" monitor I got for Christmas go to waste ;)
BO3? Was the next Cod confirmed already? Isn't it in like april/may usually (sorry kinda dropped out of the whole cod news thing in october)
Obviously, this means I can't answer any of your qualms about next gen systems. A handful of my friends that didn't go straight to college have PS4s and I haven't heard anything bad, minus a lack of decent launch titles.

Jerre

Gogoat!

Same here. Sticking to the PS3 for a while. Maybe until that Gaikai comes out or what it is...
GTA V, Minecraft PS3 edition, BOI, BOII, Zombies, etc... :/

When i saw the PS4 reveal. I was like: "meh, i wait like i did with PS3." I see only alot of offline friends on my list cuz PS3 doesn't show online PS4 and Vita players, but vice versa they do. (Only trophies update, but you can still send/recieve messages).

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

Wasn't there some leak about WaW 2 or another WW2 game being next? I'm pretty sure there was something like that a while ago but I'm not 100% sure

That would be a breath of fresh air, and ironic too because the situation was the reverse 7 years ago.

Mister_SGG

world at war was pretty fun, but Cod 4 really overshadowed it when it was in its cycle. Now it's hacked to **** so it's always been difficult to play.

COD4 didn't have tanks. Or iron sight rifles. Or one SMG that outclassed every gun in the game

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
COD4 didn't have tanks. Or iron sight rifles. Or one SMG that outclassed every gun in the game

No, it didn't. But you have to remember what it was like back then. Cod4 got so many people hooked and infatuated with the franchise. Heck, some people are still in that kind of state with that game. When WaW came out, people played it for a bit and said screw it, I'm gonna go play the game I got into this with, the game that got me obsessed with this stuff. For a ton of people, Cod 4 was that game. I don't feel that way because I maybe played Cod4 a couple times a month tops when it was out, but it's still a favorite of mine. (Ground War on Shipment is the ****ing greatest) If you go from what you think is the greatest game ever to a similar (with some innovations like the occasional tank) game, you're gonna want to go back to the magic that started it all and recapture the spark that got you into it. (cookies for whoever picks up on that reference near the end).

Also PTRS >>>>>> MP40 if you doubt me 1v1 me on Shipment flashx3 only.