• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I was impressed. So futuristic, so crysis

Mr.Billehh

Advanced warfare is looking good. There is a mission similar to All ghillied up from cod4 on AW(according to Charlie intel). This game is hopefully going to be better ghosts.

Last edited:

Snivy18

Advanced warfare is looking good. There is a mission similar to All ghillied up from cod4 on AW(according to Charlie intel). This game is hopefully going to be better ghosts.
My only problem is how the arms, hands, and gun is in first-person. It stays solid, like, it doesn't move much. Even when you ADS. Battlefield 3 has better movement on the arms, hands, and gun. I don't really like how in CoD it stays solid, and barely even moving when turning around.

Anyway, I think AW's campaign will be AMAZING. I can already tell, just by the E3 gameplay.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
So guys, I was playing Mob when I was training in the cafeteria with Blundergat, I built the Acid Gat kit there and put the Blundergat, killed some Zombies and when I went to get it it DISAPEARD!! WTF!! Also I guess I never noticed but the guys on the shield insert some key?

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Yeah, the first time you pull it out (or after using Afterlife I believe) you stick a key in it, and "lock" the door.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
if there's one thing i don't want von to do with his next game it's to make the snipers, shotguns and pistols so op.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
if there's one thing i don't want von to do with his next game it's to make the snipers, shotguns and pistols so op.

they weren't all op. The remington? sure. DSR and SVU? Yep. The B23? Sort of. But there was a reason people used the PDW a bunch too. By now everyone should be used to there being OP guns in each game. If you still get your hopes up about patches making the game completely balanced I feel sorry for you. They aren't ever going to make it perfect so I'd suggest to just enjoy what you get from treyarch. By comparison it'll still be better than the ******** the other two studios put out.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I honesty believe the pistols were the best. Sure they were op, but each of them got it's own unique style making them useful. I really hope they don't remove this. Best pistol class ever.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
i just thing it's retarded you can be completely outgunned by a pistol when you're using an ar or smg. but hey i'm used to it i've had to endure it for atleast a year now.

Mister_SGG

i just thing it's retarded you can be completely outgunned by a pistol when you're using an ar or smg. but hey i'm used to it i've had to endure it for atleast a year now.

If you're outgunned by a pistol (I'm assuming this is on BO2) then either they were using a CC pistol (Executioner, Tac-45) and had every reason to outgun you, or they simply put more shots on target than you.

If it's Ghosts you're talking about I haven't a clue

Genos

The Indigo Disk
If you're outgunned by a pistol (I'm assuming this is on BO2) then either they were using a CC pistol (Executioner, Tac-45) and had every reason to outgun you, or they simply put more shots on target than you.

If it's Ghosts you're talking about I haven't a clue
He's definitely talking about BO2 cause the pistols in Ghosts are crap lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
From what I've seen, Advanced Warfare looks pretty epic. Although youtube is really pissing me off at the moment. All I see on there is that AW is a Titanfall knock off and how Call of Duty should go back to world war 2.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
yes i am talking about bo2 i have no clue how the pistols are in ghosts. i'm not complaining when i get killed by a tac or executioner as they're built to kill quickly at close ranges and more situational, but things like the kap and b23r just seem to outgun me no matter what gun i use. i know my aim isn't the best by any means but the pistols like the b23r and kap 40 were just crazy op.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
From what I've seen, Advanced Warfare looks pretty epic. Although youtube is really pissing me off at the moment. All I see on there is that AW is a Titanfall knock off and how Call of Duty should go back to world war 2.

we always say it looks epic. but we've only seen single player. Mp could have like, none of the stuff in single. With BO2 we were so hype about stuff that ended up just in single. For all we know it could be ATVI's response to titanfall.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
we always say it looks epic. but we've only seen single player. Mp could have like, none of the stuff in single. With BO2 we were so hype about stuff that ended up just in single. For all we know it could be ATVI's response to titanfall.

Actually, in an interview with some of the people who worked on it, they said the same guns, attacks, and equipment is gonna be in MP. Even the exo suit or whatever it's called.