• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Aura Sensei™

User Title
titanfall kinda died already so i don't think they need a response to it until titanfall 2 comes out for ps4.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Actually, in an interview with some of the people who worked on it, they said the same guns, attacks, and equipment is gonna be in MP. Even the exo suit or whatever it's called.

That doesn't mean they will have the same capabilities. The exo suit probably will not be as epic as the trailer shows. But thats the point: its a trailer. Its supposed to look super amazing. I'm just saying that the actual game may have the same weaponry in MP, but it most likely won't be as fancy or of the same caliber.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That doesn't mean they will have the same capabilities. The exo suit probably will not be as epic as the trailer shows. But thats the point: its a trailer. Its supposed to look super amazing. I'm just saying that the actual game may have the same weaponry in MP, but it most likely won't be as fancy or of the same caliber.

Well they obviously have to make it a little more epic in the story mods so that the cut scene like killing moments could be more epic. The guns should still work the same way though.

You can go here to watch the whole interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLZUQPk2YGs