• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Slick

Banned
Spy Plane / Counter Spy Plane / Napalm Strike

Those who watch xCal's videos may accuse me of copying him, but I actually used the set-up before I saw him start using it. It works well, and as I'm always playing Domination and playing to win (again, more xCal traits) it aids me.

aggronFTW

Napalm / Mortars / Blackbird.

Although the mortars really haven't been working out great for me, so I think Ill use counter spy plane instead.

Surfing_Pikachu

Those who watch xCal's videos may accuse me of copying him, but I actually used the set-up before I saw him start using it. It works well, and as I'm always playing Domination and playing to win (again, more xCal traits) it aids me.
If you're playing with a team, ALWAYS have one guy with Hardline and have him spam Spy/Counter Spy Planes.

Napalm / Mortars / Blackbird.

Although the mortars really haven't been working out great for me, so I think Ill use counter spy plane instead.

Mortars = worst killstreak.

I'll usually run counter spy plane, napalm, and blackbird/chopper gunner. I change the last one almost every other game, depending on how I'm doing.

Prelude

Prelude
Mortars are good for HQ and Domination. Same with RC-XDs. I've yet to find anyone who takes the Valkyrie Rockets seriously, though. They'd be alright if they weren't drop killstreaks. Speaking of which, I don't understand why RC-XDs aren't. Killing 3 people in a row automagically gives you a remote control car in your backpack or something?

I really liked the Harrier from MW2. I wish they'd have something like that back, or at least make Napalm a 3-strike thing like the Precision Airstrike. Hardly anyone ever has trouble avoiding the fire once it's been set, so it's not really that much of a bonus.

I'd say valkyries are worst, at least with mortars you can bombard flags and bomb sites to help your teammates capture them. Valkyries are like 2 predator missiles that are harder to use.

The range of a mortar blast is pathetic. With flak jacket (which any intelligent person who plays aggressively in objective games uses) unless you're hit dead on they don't even kill you. Rewatching a game in theater, I was planting in demolition when a mortar struck the ground almost right next to me, didn't even take me out. At least with valkyries you can always get a kill or two.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
does anyone know where I can get this game for free? I played it at my friend's house and it's amazing!!! I really like the jungle and the new map pack my friend got is sweet!

Mankanshoku Mako

does anyone know where I can get this game for free? I played it at my friend's house and it's amazing!!! I really like the jungle and the new map pack my friend got is sweet!

Either win a contest or steal a copy. Or don't be cheapass and pay for it like everyone else.

Larry

Steal your friend's copy.

Nobody wants another idiot in the Call of Duty community.

At this point, I think worrying about the COD community is a lost cause. The vast majority is either prepubescent imbeciles who don't know how to plant a bomb, or pretentious grown men who talk trash incessantly. I stopped using a mic a long time ago, even in search, because almost everyone's an idiot.

NukeRider

Conjoined at birth
why do people prefer bc2 over this game? i played bc2 before ever playing black ops, and I find black ops to be a lot more fun. It seems to me that people like bc2 just because they're tired of black ops community, or how some of the weapons are unfair.

Prelude

Prelude
I personally prefer BO but I appreciate BC2's vehicles and larger maps. I think BC2's community, overall, is slightly less mental, but neither communities are particularly bright spots in the game.

Mankanshoku Mako

At this point, I think worrying about the COD community is a lost cause. The vast majority is either prepubescent imbeciles who don't know how to plant a bomb, or pretentious grown men who talk trash incessantly. I stopped using a mic a long time ago, even in search, because almost everyone's an idiot.

I flat out turn off microphone chat so I can't here what's being said over the mic. There is never anyone even talking about the game(except to complain about getting killed), much less strategizing or anything else that would be usefull to them or their team.

PokemonTrainerKaden

What Is everyones classes? Mine is

Famas reflex site
CZ75 Full Auto

Frag
Flashbang
Claymore

Hardline
Sleight of hand
Second Chance Pro

My PSn is paintballguy13 add me

Surfing_Pikachu

why do people prefer bc2 over this game? i played bc2 before ever playing black ops, and I find black ops to be a lot more fun. It seems to me that people like bc2 just because they're tired of black ops community, or how some of the weapons are unfair.
Because it is the better game.