• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Slick

Banned
Not many friends play Black Ops anymore, and I can't get people from here for several reasons:
1. Time differences.
2. Australian playing American lobbies or vice-versa is much too laggy.
3. Some friends on here hate Black Ops.
4. Some people here play on PS3/PC.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
My most-used class is probably this:

Commando w/ dual mags
CZ-75 dual wield

Semtex
Stuns

Flak Jacket
Sleight of Hand
Marathon

It gets the job done regardless of map or game mode...I can honestly say that I haven't had a terrible match while using it.

Mankanshoku Mako

I'd would've added you but that was a deal breaker
You probably didn't see the rest of his post then.

Famas reflex site
The famas has great irons, there is no reason to use optics.
CZ75 Full Auto
Full Auto is a horrible attachement, extended mags or a silencer would be a much better alternetives
Checks out.
Flashbang
I somewhat question why you would use this over the superior concussion grenades, but it's not really a big deal unless grenades are an essential part of your class.
Checks out.
I'd like to see your killstreak setup before giving my opinion on this.
Sleight of hand
Checks out.
Second Chance Pro
Remove this. Replace it with anything.

Prelude

Prelude
Flashbangs completely blind the enemy and have a larger effect radius in exchange for slower throwing time. I think using them over concussions is legitimate. It's almost impossible to kill someone while blinded by a flashbang, but you can still see relatively clearly when you're stunned, thus making it easier to kill the person who stunned you.

Mankanshoku Mako

Flashbangs completely blind the enemy and have a larger effect radius in exchange for slower throwing time. I think using them over concussions is legitimate. It's almost impossible to kill someone while blinded by a flashbang, but you can still see relatively clearly when you're stunned, thus making it easier to kill the person who stunned you.

Concussions are faster to throw and slow enemies movement while people blinded by flashbangs can still hit and kill you by panic firing, far from impossible.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
Actually, the reflex sight reduces the recoil of your gun. I use reflex if I'm not using dual mags on my gun.

I was shooting at someone and then died instantaneously, I watch the kill cam and a frag rolled and touched my foot and then I dropped dead to the ground. I had taken no previous damage. .___.

aggronFTW

Stuff about a new map packs been leaked accidentally, though its not confirmed real, it looks to have a map set in a zoo and in a hotel, as well as two other maps and a zombie map as well.