• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Crusina

Your In Bad Company
Yeah, I don't like COD except for the single player.

*shrugs*
just me though.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Can the call of duty bo wii version connect to the PS3 version?

Crusina

Your In Bad Company

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Oh, I cant play it with my best friend online :(

Crusina

Your In Bad Company
Oh, I cant play it with my best friend online :(
Yeah, I'm a xbox person, so more likely then not my friends, if they game have one.

But, that does suck.

Prelude

Prelude
That new map pack looks interesting. I like the zoo and highway idea, but the hotel seems like it could be even more of a campfest than any other map we have right now. I'm reminded of a certain CoD4 map...

Crusina

Your In Bad Company
That new map pack looks interesting. I like the zoo and highway idea, but the hotel seems like it could be even more of a campfest than any other map we have right now. I'm reminded of a certain CoD4 map...
...you mean every map for COD ever?

Though, at least the idea's seem fairly original. The hotel one might be fun with the tomahawk.

Thrillmess

Modern warfare 2 was good. online was just constantly exploited by users and plagued by flamers and whatnot. that's been upsetting a lot of people.i do hope some thing's done to decrease that in black ops online. MW2 pretty much proved that the series attract a good amount of assholes.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
The sad truth is that CoD will always be plagued with campers, assholes, and game exploits (ie. OMA+noob tubes). However, the pros outweigh the cons. I find that the less you complain about the flaws, the more enjoyable the game can be. After all, if the game was THAT bad, then you wouldn't be playing it, right?

Crusina

Your In Bad Company
The sad truth is that CoD will always be plagued with campers, assholes, and game exploits (ie. OMA+noob tubes). However, the pros outweigh the cons. I find that the less you complain about the flaws, the more enjoyable the game can be. After all, if the game was THAT bad, then you wouldn't be playing it, right?
Definitely, although I have to disagree on one point.

I hate COD more then I like it, but I still play it because sometimes I don't want to play SUPER TACTICAL RPG/SHOOTER/WHATEVER and I just want to play a easy to get into game for 30minutes or so.

But like you said, blame the players overall, and not the game, and things look better.

Tomahawk FTW!

Mankanshoku Mako

Finally bought First Strike today, and I gotta ask-Kinder, Five or Ascension? I like Kinder the most do to it's circular shape which makes run and gun very easy.

Last edited:

Mankanshoku Mako

Nacht as in the first map from W@W?

I haven't played Ascension yet (nor do I plan to) but watching lots of xCal plays of it, I think it's quite a lengthy and enjoyable map, or at least, it looks like that.

Aw shit I ment Kinder *changes first post*
From what I played today, it seems much larger than the other 2 Maps. I like the large spinning thing in the first room. It works essentialy like a trap that flicks on and off at randomly for free, and makes holding out in the first room to stockpile points easier. The space monkies were really annoying to deal with (especially because I'm not framiliar with the map layout, so when the perk machines I had used start being attacked I had no clue where they were), although I'd imagine it's easier with 4 player since everyone can guard an area/machine. Other than that, the map has lots of open areas and very few tight corridors making getting caught between two groups of zombies less frequent.

Prelude

Prelude
Ascension is gigantic. I haven't gotten too far on it, but I know the general idea of what to do. Speed Cola is easy to guard, but I always get a Ray Gun somehow, which helps with monkeys a ton. Last time I played, I got an upgraded Ray Gun and HK21. Beast moded for at least 10 rounds before I got sleepy and just gave up.

Also, Gersch Bombs are the best things ever. The little cluster-bomb things are pretty horrible, though.

Last edited: