• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
A good solution to ghost is to play objective modes. You're less likely to be shot from obscure corners since people typically crowd around the bomb, flag, etc. On top of that, you can predict where people will be to a certain degree.

Also, I agree on bringing back stopping power/jugg. My only problem with juggernaut was that you became a tank to sniper rifles. It's difficult to find a balance with this, but bolt action snipers are usually a OHK from the stomach up; maybe it should narrow the one-shot zone to the chest area against juggernaut. It can be very difficult to get a headshot on a moving target, especially with the lag factor.

Rezzo

Occasionally
My only problem with juggernaut was that you became a tank to sniper rifles. It's difficult to find a balance with this, but bolt action snipers are usually a OHK from the stomach up; maybe it should narrow the one-shot zone to the chest area against juggernaut. It can be very difficult to get a headshot on a moving target, especially with the lag factor.

If they tweaked the base damage of snipers, this would be easily solved. Well... for Stopping Power Snipers anyway.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
I wish I could get my bf to make a sniping montage.
He makes sniping look so easy, it's hilarious. Lag or not, any rifle, suppressor or not, wither you're running or not, HE WILL GET A HEAD SHOT!

Call of the Dead looks great! I got all excited that there is finally a female character in a damn Call of Duty game(that you can control), and it Sarah Michelle efing Gellar. If their dialogue isn't bad, then it'll be great....
though it always great in Nombies, so what am I worried about.

=^_^=

Surfing_Pikachu

Prelude

Prelude
I hear QSing is back with the new patch. I hope whenever PSN comes back on, all the noobs are going to try it out. I'll rape them all.

Chocoloboo

Justa Pokeman
lol famas will never get nerfed if you ask me.

It's a choice between treyarch continuing to be incompetant with there balancing/actual care about what the community says and asks of them or.........

well I had something else but I forgot what it was >_> anyway even if they did nerf famas there's still rapid fire smg's or the stoner/commando or whatever it's called, the one with the straps on it or some crap.