• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
As long as I don't have to use the grenade laucher to unlock the shotgun attachment. The masterkey challenge became "have 20 complaints filed against you while using noob tubes"

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I seriously can't stand this series, but I keep buying the games :(

In the UK you are matched to servers with other European countries - they forget that Finland (Just an example of the top of my head!) has 1,000 Meg fibre-optic Broadband, so they get that split second longer to shoot/aim - which makes the difference. Tedious.

I enjoy the campaign though, especially Modern Warfare - minus the respawning enemies!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have :( 1000/1000 on that game and minus one control pad...

Mankanshoku Mako

I liked how some of the challenges required you to play objectives (Marathon pro flag captures), and I'd like to see that return.

No, no no no no no no. While I am just fine with keeping multiple challenges to unlock pro-perks, I am strongly against linking those to gamemodes. The gamemodes that appeal to certain people may be despised by others, so forcing the later(me) to play them(capture the flag) to unlock the pro perks(marathon) is more annoying than challenging.
*has never unlocked marathon pro do to hatred of CTF*

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Black-Ops. I hate the fact you unlock something, then have to buy it still. Kinda makes unlocking it, irrelevant!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
hopefully the make more fun game modes in MW3, like a tag team mode, or doubles,
or RC XD racing!!!!!!!

I can't see that happening, it would wreck the image of being a serious shooter...but then again, they included Zombie Mode side game...so who knows!

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
I'm afraid of the addition of side games and random things being added. Zombies, dead ops arcade, rc-xd racing... we may end up with the equivalent of an M rated mario game pretty soon. The more they invest into these things, the less time they spend on the campaign, multiplayer, bug testing, etc.

Some of the stuff would be cool to see, but not in Call of Duty. I'll even go as far to say that a separate game just for zombies is a possibility (many people got Black Ops solely for that purpose anyway)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm afraid of the addition of side games and random things being added. Zombies, dead ops arcade, rc-xd racing... we may end up with the equivalent of an M rated mario game pretty soon. The more they invest into these things, the less time they spend on the campaign, multiplayer, bug testing, etc.

Some of the stuff would be cool to see, but not in Call of Duty. I'll even go as far to say that a separate game just for zombies is a possibility (many people got Black Ops solely for that purpose anyway)

I couldn't agree more. Well said :)

CoD: Zombies could work similar to RED DEAD:Zombie add on.

Rezzo

Occasionally

That's Treyarch's job. Look at IW's Call of Duty games, and then compare all the little Easter Eggs and whatnot with how many Treyarch have done. Treyarch got lucky with zombies, I heard they just stuck Nacht der Untoten into World at War last minute.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I hope -to GOD- that Treyarch isn't doing MW3. Inf. Ward better do it, or I won't buy it. Period.

Prelude

Prelude
Escalation's release is getting pushed up to tonight. I'm not all that excited, but I'm still getting it. Convoy and Hotel look great.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
does anyone see potential for CoD on the Wii U (as opposed to the Wii's current relationship)?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Played some Black Ops last night. I've given up on the series.