• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
It was a different COD, with the ability to use a Arcade-like gun. Fun imo.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
Convoy is pretty cool at first, but there's WAY too much dead space. Tip: slap on marathon+lightweight and flank around the sides. The highway will get you sniped by people camping on the overpass.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I feel like I have. I traded my CoD series in yesterday. Balls to it.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I liked the trailer, but I cant get excited after hating previous games after MW1 so much. I'll play it at friends houses though.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
No.
All I want to know is what happens to Price and Soap.

Then Battlefield 3 it up.

I second this, perfectly put. I want a decent story. I won't be touching MP.

Mankanshoku Mako

I feel like I have. I traded my CoD series in yesterday. Balls to it.
I keep mine in a box somewhere in case I ever get the urge to play the campaigns.
I second this, perfectly put. I want a decent story. I won't be touching MP.
It is for this reason that I'm planing on renting the game rather than buying it. I might look at mp for giggles, although I expect it to be just a problem ridden as the past 4 games.

Prelude

Prelude
I enjoyed WaW and MW2. Probably only reason I still play BO is because I'm actually good now. I always play with friends, though, so I don't pay attention to all the little details.

Still getting Battlefield 3 though.

aggronFTW

I'm actually quite impressed with a few things Robert bowling promised for MW3
-No commando, OMA or stopping power
-"Overpowered explosives" not returning, meaning either no danger close or explosives in general being weakened.
-Knife lunge is being reduced compared to other games, and in the E3 footage it showed it takes longer to pull your gun back out after swinging your knife.

On top of all that, the special ops mode seems like it'll be pretty fun.

golduck#1

Why does everyone hate on BlackOps? I for one think it is a great game.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
It's boring, and it got over-hyped. It's less rage-inducing than MW2, but perhaps that is why it is boring.

Enough said!

Shadow XD001

It's boring, and it got over-hyped.

Doesn't that happen for every Call of Duty game?

Also, Nuketown is very overrated. I mean, why do people like it so much? Nuketown 24/7 is annoying at times, because of most of the people on it. Too. Much. Frags. Semtex. Noobtubes.

Shadow XD001

I love Nuketown. How do you not like it?

It's an okay map sometimes, but it just gets over rated (like I said), and you should have seen some of the matches I've played on Nuketown. Private Match with your friends on Nuketown is pretty good, though. (depending on what you're playing)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!