• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Mankanshoku Mako

Checked my Combat Record and found that the 74u is actually only the 5th largest cause of my gun-related deaths. The Famas, Galil, AUG, and Commando have all killed me more.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
So, is anyone actually hyped with the campaign or the story of the Modern Warfare series or the black ops series. Cause that seems more important than multiplayer in all honesty. Seriously, there are hundreds of things to do in cod and everyone just wastes time on multiplayer, getting themselves killed and threating other players through a mic. Apparently, there will be a direct sequel to black ops sometime in 2012. Thoughts? I'm hoping they make Reznov and Woods return for the sequel since they are very important and it is not confirmed whether they are dead.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
So, is anyone actually hyped with the campaign or the story of the Modern Warfare series or the black ops series. Cause that seems more important than multiplayer in all honesty. Seriously, there are hundreds of things to do in cod and everyone just wastes time on multiplayer, getting themselves killed and threating other players through a mic. Apparently, there will be a direct sequel to black ops sometime in 2012. Thoughts? I'm hoping they make Reznov and Woods return for the sequel since they are very important and it is not confirmed whether they are dead.

Multiplayer is definitely the main focus for me and a lot of other people, though I do play the campaign in every game. MW2 campaign was good, and I'm interested to see what happens next. The BO campaign was weird, but good. I don't really know if the next "Treyarch" game will be a sequel to BO. I doubt it will.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
As of today, the Famas is my 10th most used weapon. Huzzah!

Also, I'm still on the fence about getting the fourth map pack that you guys are talking about. Personally, the multiplayer maps have been disappointing so far. I don't get why they feel the need to make excessively large maps in all their dlc :(

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD

Also, I'm still on the fence about getting the fourth map pack that you guys are talking about. Personally, the multiplayer maps have been disappointing so far. I don't get why they feel the need to make excessively large maps in all their dlc :(

I dislike all of the new maps with a passion. They're all camptastic. If I had to pick one to like, it would be Hazard, and that's only because I enjoyed Cliffside in World at War.

Shangri-La is awesome. My friends and I are huge Nombie fans, so the map pack(and all of them really) was essentially purchased for it. I wish the Nombie maps were sold individually. That's all I'd ever need.

If ya like Nombies that much, blow $15 bucks like I did. Otherwise, steer clear.

I dislike all of the new maps with a passion. They're all camptastic. If I had to pick one to like, it would be Hazard, and that's only because I enjoyed Cliffside in World at War.

Shangri-La is awesome. My friends and I are huge Nombie fans, so the map pack(and all of them really) was essentially purchased for it. I wish the Nombie maps were sold individually. That's all I'd ever need.

If ya like Nombies that much, blow $15 bucks like I did. Otherwise, steer clear.

I actually found Hanger 18 to be good too since it has a lot of cover in most areas outside of the hanger itself, and even there you can use the Blackbird. I do like Shangri-La though, mainly just because you can kind of be creative with the Baby Maker, like using it to punt the Napalm Zombie making cover for you while you revive your teammate.

Mankanshoku Mako

Question: What's worse than a guy who plays free for all to get no-scopes, tomahawks, and 360 shots? A guy who plays free for all to get no-scopes, tomahawks, and 360 shots while constantly bragging about said no-scopes, tomahawks and 360 shots, calls everyone who kills him a faggot (in a calm manner no less to give the impression he's not really mad, even though he obviously is if he's taking the time to swear at you), and is convinced that people (me) who run around with a Masterkey (and place first with it cuz ie gott mad skillz) are noobs despite the masterkey being easily the worst shotgun.

Moneyy

INACTIVE

Famas is my first used, and I think the AK74u is my second used.

I don't really like the map packs either, but most of my friends have it so I usually end up getting it. The Annihalation one is my favorite out of all the map packs, but I'm currently out of money.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
*Cough* 13th prestige, level 44, no hack *cough*.

But I prefer the story so much more. The rumours of a direct sequel to black ops has made my day.

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
Gave up on prestiging a while ago to avoid the tedious task of getting pro perks. I especially dread the tac mask pro challenges. I'll end up hitting the guy with my tac grenade, only to get an assist as my teammate robs the free kill

Gave up on prestiging a while ago to avoid the tedious task of getting pro perks. I especially dread the tac mask pro challenges. I'll end up hitting the guy with my tac grenade, only to get an assist as my teammate robs the free kill

Same here, I stopped at like 7th Prestige just because I enjoy being immune to fire and stuns/flashes.

Mankanshoku Mako

I'm sure COD is an 18 rated game, sorry to be a killjoy but it's really not made for 12 year-olds to play!
No one cares.

5th prestige. Level 48. All awesomeness.

*Cough* 13th prestige, level 44, no hack *cough*.

But I prefer the story so much more. The rumours of a direct sequel to black ops has made my day.

Same here, I stopped at like 7th Prestige just because I enjoy being immune to fire and stuns/flashes.
Level 50 no prestige, and proud of it.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I just prestige enough until I unlock all the create a class slots, though this time I stopped at 4th prestige since MW3 is coming out in November. Also I bought Black Ops a long time after it's release.

Shadow XD001

Right now, I'm 3rd Prestige Level 18. Kind of low since I've had the game since December, but I wasn't really into Multiplayer that much back then but now I am. I don't think I'll be getting MW3, but even if I was, that wouldn't be for another 3 months but I might stop around 5/6/7 Prestige. Still got a LONG way to go before I reach 7th Prestige, though. I'm working on it, at least. :)