• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Slick

Banned
Yes.

10char

Mister_SGG

I just owned. Went 26+ plus kills every game and less than 10 deaths. Once I almost got the MOAB but the score limit was reached.

What do you guys think the best gun in mw3 is, I think its the type 95, because its 3 round burst with great damage and firing rate, followed closely by the ACR, I like to use this class setup: (keep in mind I'm only lv 50)

Primary Weapon
Type 95
2 Attachments
Red dot sight (MIL-Dot)
Rapid fire

2ndary Weapon
ACR (overkill)
Kick

Perk 1
Sleigh of Hand Pro

Perk 2
Overkill (soon to get pro)

Perk 3
Stalker

Death streak
Final Stand

Strike Package

UAV ---------> Ballistic Vest ---------> Stealth Bomber

Tactical
Trophy System

Lethal
Semtex

This suggests you boast a high level of noob.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I thought it was OP but hey I'm ok
Then final stand
THEN STEALTH BOMBER
Besides ballistic vest don't work
CUAV FTW

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I like using Warlord Pro sometimes.Some guns are better off with two attachments,you know?

MorganDalrymple

Mw3 is way better than black ops cause in mw3 there are juggernaut suits and more guns

Mister_SGG

I thought it was an alright class until I saw Final Stand.

And Stealth Bomber.

Mw3 is way better than black ops cause in mw3 there are juggernaut suits and more guns

MW3 is the worst COD imo. It takes the word "bullsh*t" to the next level. Infinity Ward hasn't made a good Call of Duty since 2007 with Modern Warfare.

Treyarch has become the better company because they actually listen to the community. When Black Ops came out Vonderhaar even apologized for putting second chance in. And even at this moment, they're asking the community things on Twitter to improve their next game.

If anyone here believes Infinity Ward is the better company, you're an idiot.

I find Ballistic Vest useful in Hardcore Search.

And it's useless every where else.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War

MW3 is the worst COD imo. It takes the word "bullsh*t" to the next level. Infinity Ward hasn't made a good Call of Duty since 2007 with Modern Warfare.

Treyarch has become the better company because they actually listen to the community. When Black Ops came out Vonderhaar even apologized for putting second chance in. And even at this moment, they're asking the community things on Twitter to improve their next game.

If anyone here believes Infinity Ward is the better company, you're an idiot.
I like mw3 more than BO, I personally come across less bull in it,
However I believe BO2 will be better,as yes,treyarch (More specifically as far as I've sen vahn ) are listening to the community
If BO2 is cod4 standards then I will forgive them for BO
I'm not saying IW are superior,they both have UPS and downs
Just gotta wait 10 months to see if they put together a balanced game
Which will happen from Al the tweeting

Mister_SGG

I was playing BLOPS yesterday and tried to do some High Roller, but it took 15+ minutes to get a game so I gave up and tried Weekend Gambler, only to find the same result. So I had to play Ante Up. +30 COD points, woo.

I like mw3 more than BO, I personally come across less bull in it

You are very fortunate. This guy is an example of that.