• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

*IZ*

Its really annoying. And then the dirty questions start and they're mostly like 12 year olds lol. "Have u made out with a guy?!" urgh.

Its worse when i get a higher KD Ratio too. Hissy fits all 'round.

Yea they're usually 12 year olds or lower or 26 year olds that still live with thier parents. Or at some times 12-18 year olds that can't talk to girls in person. But yea I always like it when girls shut those weirdos up by doing better than them. Because of the stereotypes, people think that girls suck at videogames which is completely bull.

I once had this guy absolutly go off at me, cant remember why, so i grabbed my headset to rage back and hes like "omg dude you sound like a girl" and im like "maybe thats because i am a girl you retard" and he sent me this really long message apologising and saying he didnt mean it and stuff lol.

*IZ*

Dude, I was looking at the leader of kills overall and some guy in the 10th-20th rank has a ratio of 22.(something) and hes 15 prestige. :eek:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I got tired of getting mastery's on guns (so far 17). So I'm gonna complete the remaining guns(P90, G36C, Type 95, maybe the spas-12) and I'll just use my favorite guns later then.
Or I'll prestige...

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

I once had this guy absolutly go off at me, cant remember why, so i grabbed my headset to rage back and hes like "omg dude you sound like a girl" and im like "maybe thats because i am a girl you retard" and he sent me this really long message apologising and saying he didnt mean it and stuff lol.

If people are going to make fun of your for being a girl (which is very stupid) than just have your mic off. The Mute Button also works wonders.

In most other COD games though you don't see 10 year olds calling you a fagggot for hardscoping or not using a sniper.

Yes, I'M the fagggot here.

That's true. Still, people can be annoying in lobbies, especially SnD. Like I said, to the other person, the Mute feature works great. :)

Mr.Billehh

Yes the mute button works wonderfully Fortunately I don't have problems with little kids yelling into their mic.
Got my ACR golden for the second time but sadly it's the only gun I've gotten gold.

Mister_SGG

The worst is when you join a session in progress and everyone is hollering into their mics but you can't mute them until the god damn loading bar finishes.

Rezzo

Occasionally
The worst is when you join a session in progress and everyone is hollering into their mics but you can't mute them until the god damn loading bar finishes.

Also applicable to situations where you join a lobby that's about to begin the game, and no matter how well trained you have become at speed-muting, you still miss out the loud ****ers.

TuGaWaR 545

The Orderly Destroye
I haven't played with many 12 year olds lately. But than again I play only on the map packs, so who knows.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Main reason why I like playing with the twelve year olds with mics-So I can annoy them. After a long time of watching the 'How to Annoy People with Kevin' videos on Youtube, I love going on Dome on MW3 just to corner glitch one in the abandoned building in the corner of the map that nobody goes to and to listen to the children go ape over it. Then on Black Ops, pretty much any map and corner glitching until they use their semtexs to escape. The best thing to do on MW3 though is definetly grabbing a riot shield, kill all members of the enemy team and be the last remaining member, then let the bomb go off. Then when the sides are switched, grab the bomb and hide in the corner of the map, annoying everyone.

DocGoblin

Gave MW3 another chance today, went to hardcore dom and realised it's far better on HC where you don't get the spazzes spamming Type95, pp90m1 and FMGs because they don't have a game breaking edge in HC. Still, MW3 has a lot of work needed before I can fully return to it, the spawns are still terrabad.

Oh, I'm lazy.? First of all, just stfu if you don't know what your saying.
You just lost all the respect I had for you

Yes especially if the girl has a mic. You'll have a bunch of guys flirting with you because they can't get girls in real life. (I've seen this before lol)

Sorry I really don't care about some random person's respect on the internet. You only talk about how Tac Mask is useless and how you don't want to grind for it pro. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of lazy and/or not caring about it. If you don't care about it fine but don't bash it.

In other news, the USAS seems to have a ridiculous range as of late.

Haunter ゴースト

COD is great for the lobbies, hell that's probably the best bit.

Yes im a troll when it comes to game chat, i can't help but cause arguments it's just pure banter.

Mister_SGG

I'm gonna play some Zombies with some friends in a little bit. Should be fun. That is, if I can get my shitty-*** bluetooth to work.

Gave MW3 another chance today, went to hardcore dom and realised it's far better on HC where you don't get the spazzes spamming Type95, pp90m1 and FMGs because they don't have a game breaking edge in HC.

Those guns have a gamebreaking advantage in Core, too.

*IZ*

Sorry I really don't care about some random person's respect on the internet. You only talk about how Tac Mask is useless and how you don't want to grind for it pro. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of lazy and/or not caring about it. If you don't care about it fine but don't bash it.

In other news, the USAS seems to have a ridiculous range as of late.

Your the one bashing me by calling me lazy. And yes tac mask is useless as hell. /endofshit

And don't magnums kill people in like 1 bullet in hardcore modes?

DocGoblin

I'm gonna play some Zombies with some friends in a little bit. Should be fun. That is, if I can get my shitty-*** bluetooth to work.

Those guns have a gamebreaking advantage in Core, too.
Not really sure what you're getting at? I said I play HC because it removes the gamebreaking edge those guns have, that of course indicates that they're game breaking in core.

Mister_SGG

I'm trying to get my buddy to prestige hack me in Mw2, but so far it's not looking good. I would never normally resort to hacking, but I put hours of rage and frustration in that game, I want to be rewarded.

Not really sure what you're getting at? I said I play HC because it removes the gamebreaking edge those guns have, that of course indicates that they're game breaking in core.

Oh sorry read that wrong.