• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Mr.Billehh

Fair enough, but my dislike for Tranzit prevents that from ever happening. I think Die Rise is 4 only.

We just need to set up a time on weekend and get a party together and do all the Easter eggs. I will set up a chat room so you can communicate with whomever decides play.

Micro transactions are pretty cool wish there would be more camos like some from the first black ops especially tiger and red. The extra slots is totally worth it as you get 100 create a classes.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Micro transactions are pretty cool wish there would be more camos like some from the first black ops especially tiger and red. The extra slots is totally worth it as you get 100 create a classes.

Do you get them all from buying one pack or is it 10 classes per pack? Like you need to pay $10 to get all 100 classes? And then you can only bring in one of the groups of classes to a game at a time? And do all of them have the same number of classes as your primary set? Meaning if you haven't unlocked all the way up to 10 classes from prestiging, do you still get 10 classes per set on the ones you buy?

So many questions :) I probably won't buy anything anyway.

WillieNelson

Do you get them all from buying one pack or is it 10 classes per pack? Like you need to pay $10 to get all 100 classes? And then you can only bring in one of the groups of classes to a game at a time? And do all of them have the same number of classes as your primary set? Meaning if you haven't unlocked all the way up to 10 classes from prestiging, do you still get 10 classes per set on the ones you buy?

So many questions :) I probably won't buy anything anyway.

When you buy it for 80 MP, you get a total of 10 class sets at once. You can only use 1 in a particular game, and each set has the number of classes that you've unlocked. For example: I'm prestige 4, with 9 CaC slots, so every class set will have 9 slots, and it'll go up to 10 when I prestige again.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
When you buy it for 80 MP, you get a total of 10 class sets at once. You can only use 1 in a particular game, and each set has the number of classes that you've unlocked. For example: I'm prestige 4, with 9 CaC slots, so every class set will have 9 slots, and it'll go up to 10 when I prestige again.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

So who's going to be playing Uprising tomorrow (we all know we'll be playing Mob of the Dead first, who cares about the Multiplayer side? :D)?

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Trust me. I can tell this map will get alot of people over to zombies more than any other map (besides kino and nacht ofc.)

*IZ*

It looks badass. The death machine in the ****en mystery box! Damn! R

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Well it looks like some youtubers called playthegameco had a treyarch worker leak them a ton of Mob info pre-launch and told them how to do the Easter egg. I thought the point of the egg was to try and achieve it by discovering and finding it out....not having it spoonfed (ha Mobofthedead reference :p) to you for views on youtube....anyway there's a gold spork melee thingy thats part of the egg and a 1 hit kill into the 20's and higher rounds.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Well i'm close to Diamond Launchers now. Just the RPG now completing until the Typhoon Camo and then the rest of it.

Still need to destroy 2 player controlled Scorestreaks with the FHJ-18 AA to get it gold.

I also downloaded Nuketown Zombies today from the European PS Store. Played some solo matches. It was really good until i reached Wave 8 with the Ray gun.

SkSk_Is_GoD

Witness My Sickness
Wish I had noticed this thread sooner! :D

I'm XxSKSK_sniperxX or sKsK_iS_GoD (XxSKSK_sniperxX Is my clan account while sKsK_iS_GoD is for prestiging and stuff)

I'm part of the clan FATE_of_NBK9, possibly one of the best clans on PS3(It sounds big headed but we have won quite a few ops and have beat all the major teams e.g team mKs, NSC, AMOK Germany and tons of others. As far as I know there is only one team to actually proper beat us on BO2)

But yeah feel free to add me and invite me :3 Even though my internet is not the best at the moment.

Breeder Drew

I've been playing the original Black Ops lately, and I've realized how much more fun it is (in my opinion) than Black Ops 2. The only real issue is the fact that everyone runs around with a golden gun Famas or AK-47U, which are both real game breakers if you don't have the means to counter them.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Wish I had noticed this thread sooner! :D

I'm XxSKSK_sniperxX or sKsK_iS_GoD (XxSKSK_sniperxX Is my clan account while sKsK_iS_GoD is for prestiging and stuff)

I'm part of the clan FATE_of_NBK9, possibly one of the best clans on PS3(It sounds big headed but we have won quite a few ops and have beat all the major teams e.g team mKs, NSC, AMOK Germany and tons of others. As far as I know there is only one team to actually proper beat us on BO2)

But yeah feel free to add me and invite me :3 Even though my internet is not the best at the moment.
So is your clan an actual clan that plays objective modes or are you one of those clans that only do TDM/SnD and Quickscope all the time and think your good? Im asking based also on your Console Username

Ugh, I can barely play at all now. The controller me and my brother paid for broke, and he bought a new one and refuses to let me use it. I wanted to try out the new maps, too...

Umm...ok.... I got an idead, bring him lots and lots of water so he has to take a restroom break then either take over playing or run away with the control!

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
....Just play when he isn't home?

and only 28 more days! I'm seriously considering getting the new Xbox over the PS4 due to the fact that the CoD games (which i play primarily) are made first for the microsoft console and then ported over to the rest. Then there's the DLC stuff and the controllers are move FPS based....but then again i've had the PS1, 2, and 3. IDK we'll see which is better in a few months. Anyone do the egg and hear the story to mob? won't post it because huge spoilers but just curious if anyone else has

Last edited: