• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I honestly don't mind Ghosts so far. We will see how the games doing in a month or two though. I remember MW3 started off great for me, but after a few months the game got bad very fast IMO.

BlazingCold

I should be able to pick up my preorder on Ghosts tommorow but from what I've read it's a pile of crap.

BlazingCold

I should be able to pick up my preorder on Ghosts tommorow but from what I've read it's a pile of crap.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮

if it's bad why buy it? just cancel the pre order. If everyone is telling you it isn't good then what's the point of wasting $60? Just play it at a friend's house to try it at least. I'm not throwing ATVI any more money on these games. I'll stick with Cod 4 and BO1

Mr.Billehh

Pros of cod ghosts-
Good campaign
Squads
Hit detection
I'm not emptying a clip into the person and them not dying

Cons of cod ghosts:
Search and destroy, demolition , CTF not being in public playlists

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Okay I've come to realise that Stonehaven is a really really bad map to play on in some game modes especially domination or Team deathmatch. Far to populated with snipers and the. Middle is pretty much a death sentence as you will most likely be shot down, reminds me of Carrier just with a lot less rubble.

The game does have a saving grace and that is Search and Rescue (depending on who you ask), I'm really enjoying that mode especially when playing with friends

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I've been playing Black Ops 2 recently, it was good fun maxing out the combat knife!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm still trying to get use to all the maps, but Stonehaven.....I just can't adapt to it at all. Honestly, in the TDM/Domination games that I played in Stonehaven I had to camp with my sniper class. Anytime I tried traveling to the other side of the map, I would just get sniped out everytime. The middle of the map is a death trap. I'm not a big fan of huge maps especially in CoD games. I'm still trying to adapt to all these maps regardless, even though I hate huge maps in CoD games.

Last edited:

Jerre

Gogoat!
Well, i'm not planning to buy it anyway. Sticking to BOI and BOII. Especially for Zombies. I'm glad that Zero and AJ did skip it too. :)

Also, on BOI. I still haven't played all of the DLC maps including the Zombies one and i still need to Prestige 10 times. :(

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Stonehaven is the new Turbine, the map that eventually no-one will want to play on except snipers

WillieNelson

You know, the people who are complaining about Ghosts mostly are the ones who said it'd be crap from its announcement. If you go into the game with a preconceived hate, you're obviously going to find tiny, insignificant things to justify your idea of it that you made without playing it at all. In order to have an accurate assessment of the game, you have to go into it unbiased. I'll see how it works for me after I get off of my Skyrim high.

Genos

TTYD
It also sucks that the only unlockables are the perks(unless you purchase them).

And the lack of backgrounds.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
SO GUYS DID THEY BRING BACK SHIPMENT?????!!!!!?!?!?!?!!?

If you say yes I will get ghosts.

Shipments not in the game, but I wish it was! Maybe IW will add it in the game as a special map later. Kinda like how IW added Terminal in MW3.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Shipments not in the game, but I wish it was! Maybe IW will add it in the game as a special map later. Kinda like how IW added Terminal in MW3.

Naw, they will probably "re-skin" it then sell it in a Map Pack and label it " A New Map!!"

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
i was making a joke lol
[ACE] Zero;16622123 said:
Naw, they will probably "re-skin" it then sell it in a Map Pack and label it " A New Map!!"
honestly it could be an entire map pack and it would probably be worth it. I mean, come on it's shipment!