• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

ash 243

david mason VS captain price

harper VS alex mason who would win

soapVSraul mernandez

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
not a good plan. No one on my friends list is playing ghosts anymore....how long has it been out again?

Not even a month...

Ugh, I think it was a bad idea to waste that money on the Season Pass. I guess I thought this franchise was still pretty strong.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Not even a month...

Ugh, I think it was a bad idea to waste that money on the Season Pass. I guess I thought this franchise was still pretty strong.

I felt the same way with MW3. If I could go back in time I could've saved so much money

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
IMO it gives you a lot of additions than what BO2's season pass gave you.

Yeah, but if everyone's leaving the game, it makes the whole purchase wasted.

I really liked Max Payne 3's multiplayer mode, and I came on one day and found everything completely empty.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Call of Duty Online is exactly what we need instead of the yearly release. Why does China get it?

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Call of Duty Online is exactly what we need instead of the yearly release. Why does China get it?

Because they don't have consoles in china (they're illegal) so this is the only way that ATVI could get COD to china. Obviously they wouldn't do it if they could do the yearly game release there, but they can't.

Mr.Billehh

The console ban has ironically been lifted in china. They could release this on our consoles minus the mini transactions. I'd buy the game all guns mixed from mw2 and BO. Then ROBOT ZOMBIES YES.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
The console ban has ironically been lifted in china. They could release this on our consoles minus the mini transactions. I'd buy the game all guns mixed from mw2 and BO. Then ROBOT ZOMBIES YES.

They won't release this in America. ATVI will just do whatever they can to make the biggest profit and get away with it. Besides, the whole point of the game is to be independent of gaming consoles, so why would this be ported over to a console? And if they did release it in the US (highly unlikely) there would be all of the extra add ons. They want the money lol.

I played all Modern Warfare series. Gonna get Ghosts soon.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
[ACE] Zero;16719553 said:
I feel bad for you.
Someone got noobtubed...

I played Black ops earlier. They should rename it ghosts cuz thats exactly what it is. A ghost town.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Someone got noobtubed...

I played Black ops earlier. They should rename it ghosts cuz thats exactly what it is. A ghost town.

Nope, I just know trash when I see it, hence why Ghosts will never be part of my collection.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Someone got noobtubed...

Really? I still see people on it.
[ACE] Zero;16721424 said:
Nope, I just know trash when I see it, hence why Ghosts will never be part of my collection.
Amen. Still haven't touched that game. Newest game I own is GTA V