• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Mr.Billehh

Really hope black ops is a part the cloud on ps4 later next year and I can then play that on ps4.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Really? I still see people on it.
I see around 40k, 50k and/or 60k. That's really good for me. The DLC playlist are currently empty.

Amen. Still haven't touched that game. Newest game I own is GTA V
Same here. But i'm busy playing other games. Replayed BOI campaign for some Trophies.

Really hope black ops is a part the cloud on ps4 later next year and I can then play that on ps4.
Same here. Every CoD. From CoD4 until BOII.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I see around 40k, 50k and/or 60k. That's really good for me. The DLC playlist are currently empty.
ARE YOU SAYING I CAN"T PLAY ON HANGAR 18 ANYMORE??????????

Same here. But i'm busy playing other games. Replayed BOI campaign for some Trophies.
BOI campaign is my favorite one

Same here. Every CoD. From CoD4 until BOII.
*except MW3. BO2 was ok.

now that it's life cycle's been over, what did you guys think of the BO2 zombies overall? Compared to BOI? WaW?

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
[ACE] Zero;16721424 said:
Nope, I just know trash when I see it, hence why Ghosts will never be part of my collection.

I know. just messin with ya.

Thats true. Zombies, on the other hand, was almost empty.

Mister_SGG

If I could play Black Ops on the PS4 I would need to consult my doctor for an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

now that it's life cycle's been over, what did you guys think of the BO2 zombies overall? Compared to BOI? WaW?

I think every map was better than the last (personally I hate MotD but I can understand why others like it). Origins felt like as good as we are going to get from now on. Overall, BO2 Zombies doesn't compare to BO1 or WaW, but it gets way too much flak. We asked for innovation, Treyarch delivered.

Thats true. Zombies, on the other hand, was almost empty.

Before my PS3 died I tried playing some BO1 zombies with randoms, unfortunately the only thing remotely practical is Kino. All the other maps are essentially dead.

Mokyun

Moekyunz
Borrowed Ghost for ps4 and it feels so much like MW3.... Which i don't like >_<

ash 243

I played all Modern Warfare series. Gonna get Ghosts soon.

heard its awesome im getting it for christmas but i heard that people are not hardly playing it anymore already love modern warfare

Last edited:

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Yeah the one thing I hear about ghosts is the spawns. Lmao if you buy an infinity ward game it's your fault for not expecting that. I may play it at a friend's place over christmas break, but I still haven't tried it. And lol I never play zombies with randoms so I'm cool with that being an empty playlist in BO1. I'd rather go solo than play with the assholes who spam the box and don't open doors and ****

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
I always hate the games where no one was willing to spend points on the FIRST door. they all be like "i wanna save my money for the box".

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I always hate the games where no one was willing to spend points on the FIRST door. they all be like "i wanna save my money for the box".

I've always hated people that stay in the first box room until round 12 or so spending all their points on the box, even when they have Ray Gun/Thundergun (for example). Open a door, you're gonna die.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
so annoying
I've always hated people that stay in the first box room until round 12 or so spending all their points on the box, even when they have Ray Gun/Thundergun (for example). Open a door, you're gonna die.
see this is why I only play either solo or with friends

Mister_SGG

Randoms can be assholes but you never know what to expect. It's always a different game, and plus I love getting Quick Revive and picking the bad split screeners up over and over. If you ask me trying to get far with friends is less fun.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Yup. AJ is right. Play Zombies with friends in a party and there won't be a problem.

I knife only at the 1st round. Then i use my pistol on the 2nd round with the shoot 'n knife combo. Then i buy the M14 off te wall. When i got enough points, i use it to open doors to help my team, and save my points first for Juggernog. Which will help me later on for bigger waves.

You can save your points too for Speed cola and Stamin-up if you want.

When insta-kill is on, use your knife only. Especially when Double points is also active with it. You'll get like 260 for each kill. Don't waste bullets. Not in every round a max ammo will drop.

I never spam the box, only if i get a Sniper or RPG. People spam the box only for the Raygun. Until a teddybear comes up... Fire sale is ok for spamming the box. Because it's only 10 points in that limit and on every location. Save your points for Pack-a-punch.

And please stay in game. There's no need to leave when things going wrong. Especially in parties. Only when it's important like: Going for dinner or something else important.

Oh, and if you have a mic, use it!

Last edited:

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
A major problem I have with BO2 Zombies is that if one person leaves, then the record is saved at that round. No matter how far you get (and I've gotten quite far after someone's left), it won't matter. I'd like to have some record of that.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
A major problem I have with BO2 Zombies is that if one person leaves, then the record is saved at that round. No matter how far you get (and I've gotten quite far after someone's left), it won't matter. I'd like to have some record of that.

I have no leaderboards for BO2 zombies because we always play in a private match so we don't get randoms. Plus some of my friends have crappy host connections so we usually get someone with a better connection to host rather than a random host.