• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Glad to see they've nerfed sniper rifles majorly now and I've noticed I'm not getting quickscoped as much now. Heavy Duty is a pretty good addition as I can now survive a bit longer from those random stray bullets. It is a bit disappointing that Kill Confirmed isn't in the playlist and Blitz is but ah well it's still fun whenever playing Domination or TDM

wait.....people are still playing this game?

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Well Mob of the Dead still doesn't work for me. I haven't played BO2 in a few weeks anyway.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I find it oddly hilarious people are accusing me of wall-hacking when I have an Oracle up. People really need to pay more attention, and if they don't like it, Blind Eye says hello.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Personally Blind Eye doesn't seem worth it for what it practically just the one kill streak. Yes it protects you from Sentries and air support but those can easily avoided by being smart.

I do use it myself but I find I have to give up something a lot more beneficial like Scavenger or Sleight of Hand which is much better than Blind Eye. I'd only really use it if the other team spams Oracles like mad

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
So I finally played ghosts at a friend's house after not playing Fps games for a while.....it's worse than I thought. Long story short I stopped after getting a cross map chainsaw kill spinning in circles on 10 sensitivity on stonehaven. Yeah um the game sucks

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
I am replaying CoD: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 3 now. I will get Ghosts soon.

I miss hopping on Modern Warfare and playing with my old clan back then. So much good times. Are you playing multiplayer and/or campaign?

*IZ*

So I finally played ghosts at a friend's house after not playing Fps games for a while.....it's worse than I thought. Long story short I stopped after getting a cross map chainsaw kill spinning in circles on 10 sensitivity on stonehaven. Yeah um the game sucks

You can throw chainsaws in the game?!

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Playing it more often but the game isn't that bad as the hit detection is far superior to Black Ops 2 (except when I use sniper rifles for some reason) but the game in itself is quite boring.

It takes a while to get used to especially when you are used to turning around and shooting back in Black Ops 2 but once you get used to it and then find "your" weapon and perks you practically become unstoppable.

The scorestreaks of Black Ops 2 were quite fun to use escpecially the hig end ones like Lodestar and VTOL Warship and it made you feel like a god. In Ghosts with the exception of the Helo Pilot, the higher end killstreaks are actually quite junk.

It can be fun when you are playing with your friends but that's not really surprising but playing by yourself with randoms, even if you do well it's still pretty boring

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Playing it more often but the game isn't that bad as the hit detection is far superior to Black Ops 2 (except when I use sniper rifles for some reason) but the game in itself is quite boring.

It takes a while to get used to especially when you are used to turning around and shooting back in Black Ops 2 but once you get used to it and then find "your" weapon and perks you practically become unstoppable.

The scorestreaks of Black Ops 2 were quite fun to use escpecially the hig end ones like Lodestar and VTOL Warship and it made you feel like a god. In Ghosts with the exception of the Helo Pilot, the higher end killstreaks are actually quite junk.

It can be fun when you are playing with your friends but that's not really surprising but playing by yourself with randoms, even if you do well it's still pretty boring

don't compare it to BO2. Compare it to the games from the pre-MW3 era and you'll see just how bad it is. Why waste time on ghosts, if you wanna play with friends get on GTA, you can a much more unique and creative experience with your friends on that game without it getting old nor will it have the same frustration and hate.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Hey AJ hows BF4? Do you like it?

back on topic:
It's pretty destructive completing challenges just to get a headgear/uniform/head for your soldier.

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
don't compare it to BO2. Compare it to the games from the pre-MW3 era and you'll see just how bad it is. Why waste time on ghosts, if you wanna play with friends get on GTA, you can a much more unique and creative experience with your friends on that game without it getting old nor will it have the same frustration and hate.

I found GTA Online to be quite boring to be honest even when I was playing it with friends, I'd go back on it now but none of my friends play it any more.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I found GTA Online to be quite boring to be honest even when I was playing it with friends, I'd go back on it now but none of my friends play it any more.

I know what you mean. My friends and I prefer the GTA IV online to the new one. The simpler online without all the extra stuff was more fun, but I don't play as often as I used to and when I go on I usually have some friends on that will play whatever... plus I only know like 2 people who have the PS4 lol. The ironic part is that almost none of my friends play cod anymore..

Mister_SGG

Tbh lately when I'm looking for a fun MP game I turn to BO2 before GTAO. I hate how to do anything fun you need to be level gazillion... and money is proving a huge issue for me. I thoroughly enjoyed GTAV's single player but I doubt I'll touch Online much anymore.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Tbh lately when I'm looking for a fun MP game I turn to BO2 before GTAO. I hate how to do anything fun you need to be level gazillion... and money is proving a huge issue for me. I thoroughly enjoyed GTAV's single player but I doubt I'll touch Online much anymore.

money is really easy if you do some jobs. You can easily get a million in an hour by replaying jobs with a full party of friends online, plus there are so many level up glitches that let you max out your level by doing nothing (i.e. crouch walking in circles in your apartment for infinitely long)