• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Genos

The Indigo Disk
money is really easy if you do some jobs. You can easily get a million in an hour by replaying jobs with a full party of friends online, plus there are so many level up glitches that let you max out your level by doing nothing (i.e. crouch walking in circles in your apartment for infinitely long)
Wow that simple? I might go back to GTAO for that.

*IZ*

money is really easy if you do some jobs. You can easily get a million in an hour by replaying jobs with a full party of friends online, plus there are so many level up glitches that let you max out your level by doing nothing (i.e. crouch walking in circles in your apartment for infinitely long)

This is true. Also if you're lucky you'll encounter billion dallor bounties. I think I got like 3 mill right now from doing the LCS glitch and I got a full garage.

*IZ*

Well tbh this is more of a group hangout type of thing considering how we're all friends. And the mods here seem relaxed, so I'm guessing it's fine as long as we talk about some CoD every once in a while..

john stewart

So Marksman rifles, amirite? These things are fun.

john stewart

Not the famous one, as far as I know.

Mister_SGG

I've always considered doing that. How is WaW with computer controls?

I love mouse & keyboard so I may be biased but I think it feels more natural for WaW than a controller. Even MP is leaps and bounds better because less hackers and the Mp40 is nerfed on PC.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I love mouse & keyboard so I may be biased but I think it feels more natural for WaW than a controller. Even MP is leaps and bounds better because less hackers and the Mp40 is nerfed on PC.

I can only see this now ohmygod the god gun isn't unstoppable on PC? I need this and the steam sale's over now craaaap

Mister_SGG

Not sure if this has been mentioned (it's also kind of old), but rumor has it that Sledgehammer is making the next COD and Treyarch won't be given another chance to 1-up Infinity Ward until 2015.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
That has been confirmed (I forget where I saw the source) and Treyarch won't be back for a while which is a good thing really. Those that like Treyarch will be glad because then they can really take their time with the game and those that hate Treyarch won't need to put up with them for a long while yet.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Rezzos back!! It's been too long since you've last posted here!

Oh hey, yeah I haven't bought a Call of Duty game since Black Ops, so I saw little need to post in this thread.

I managed to get my hands on a few hours of BO2 during the holidays. The multiplayer is fairly balanced but the respawning system is dreadful and ruined probably about 50% of my matches. For some odd reason, despite that I thought it would be clever to go into a ground war lobby to find matches, only to find myself respawning directly in front of the other team more often than not. But none of that matters when the improved combat training system is fun as ****

Oh and Zombies... it wasn't pleasant. I struggled to reach round 10 on most maps. Not sure what they did (mainly due to little exposure to the maps/game), but I didn't like it

Mister_SGG

That has been confirmed (I forget where I saw the source) and Treyarch won't be back for a while which is a good thing really. Those that like Treyarch will be glad because then they can really take their time with the game and those that hate Treyarch won't need to put up with them for a long while yet.

I'm in the second boat, excited to see how 3 years of dev time will improve on two near perfect titles (as far as COD goes). Thing is, Battlefront comes out same year likely so I won't have much time for anything else.

Oh hey, yeah I haven't bought a Call of Duty game since Black Ops, so I saw little need to post in this thread.

How'd you get to 20 some levels on Mw3? Borrow from a friend?

john stewart

I went back to black ops 2 today after playing Ghosts since Christmas. It's so confusing to not be able to slide, but the FAL shoots so much faster than the marksman rifles. I love it.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I suck at Ghosts.

That's the only experience I've had with this franchise.

Not a bad franchise, I just suck.